Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Questionales

Hi,

I'm from the UK. I'm coming to NY for the first time, in 2 weeks (for 8 weeks). From what I read Twilo seems the place to go to get spannered - yes?

These meet-ups, are they open to all-comers or are they aimed at certain people?

Any advice on scoring? - I have no contacts and I'm allergic to prison. I guess buying in a club is the safest way??

cheers my dears,

T.

After 2 wks on this board you'll feel like you know everyone! So, when you come here you'll have a whole mess of friends to get spannered with! I hope I used spannered in the right context, I haven't heard it before but I'm assuming the meaning!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by thughes:

Hi,

I'm from the UK. I'm coming to NY for the first time, in 2 weeks (for 8 weeks). From what I read Twilo seems the place to go to get spannered - yes?

These meet-ups, are they open to all-comers or are they aimed at certain people?

Any advice on scoring? - I have no contacts and I'm allergic to prison. I guess buying in a club is the safest way??

cheers my dears,

T.

Okay no offense but you seem MAD fishy to me. This is the second post you have put up in regards to Twilo and scoring.

Dont think anyone on the board is gonna hook you up with references. And dont think you'll score in Twilo....lot of undercovers...

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - UnkNoWn

- Myrlin's ho! Direct all inquiries to his attention!

Originally posted by misskittie:

Dont think anyone on the board is gonna hook you up with references. And dont think you'll score in Twilo....lot of undercovers...

Gotta agree on that one! Actually your best bet would be to get it at home and carry. I know it's a bitch to travel with it but don't ever, ever buy in a club here. Like kittie said, many undercovers. Aside from that, you also won't know what kind of shit you're getting. Go to someone you trust.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

misskittie - could be fishy, or could be the fact that no-one answered my previous post. The reason I specifically did not ask for hook-ups as it is totally unsafe and I pretty want to get arrested, as I've heard the police are quite tough on the whole drugs thing (also I'll lose my job).

Do you really get undercover agents in NY Clubs?

Does anyone have any other brainstorms to help me out? I'm not prepared to carry stuff over, so it looks as if I'll have to go without otherwise.

thanks anyways

T.

p.s. cmb1975 - I am from Kent but I'm now living in London on the Isle Of Dogs

p.p.s. spannered = in a mess