Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CHRIS FROM STATEN ISLAND-WHERE ARE YOU?

I MET A GUY NAMED CHRIS AT EXIT'S FRIDAY NIGHT! HAD A GREAT TIME HANGING OUT TOGETHER AND WANTED TO HANG OUT AGAIN SOME TIME?? HE WAS THERE WITH HIS COUSIN AJ AND GOES THERE EVERY WEEK!! GOT AN EMAIL ADDRESS THAT I CAN'T DECIFER. ANYBODY KNOW THIS GUY AND COULD REACH HIM FOR ME??

KATHY

Originally posted by bre5379:

That is exactly what I was thinking. And it is EXIT, not Exit's.

Breann

plus she said that he is always there..at EXIT (not Exits).....I mean its Tuesday already....Friday is only 3 days away!!! ya know what I'm saying smile.gif ....just hang in there girl....hahahaha

Look I really dont understand why you are trying to stalk me on this message board. I told you at EXIT that both me and AJ have girlfriends and that we were really only looking to try and have a threesome that night because our girls were away...but you werent really interested in putting out other than touching my ass a few times. Anyway...I gave you the muffled email address thinking that you would realize it was fake and then you would leave me alone...but i guess that i was wrong. Anyway, my friends told me that you were asking for me soooo much on a stupid message board that I had to join and set the record straight...I hope this message gets through to you...and that YOU STOP FUCKING STALKING ME. You know that I am always at EXIT, but please dont be annoying if you come say hi to me this weekend or any weekend after that...its annoying...and you have to start learning how to take a clue. Me and AJ would still be interested in a threesome with you, but thats about it...

Originally posted by risa06:

plus she said that he is always there..at EXIT (not Exits).....I mean its Tuesday already....Friday is only 3 days away!!! ya know what I'm saying smile.gif ....just hang in there girl....hahahaha

Hahaha....patience!!!!

Breann

Originally posted by chrisfromsi:

Look I really dont understand why you are trying to stalk me on this message board. I told you at EXIT that both me and AJ have girlfriends and that we were really only looking to try and have a threesome that night because our girls were away...but you werent really interested in putting out other than touching my ass a few times. Anyway...I gave you the muffled email address thinking that you would realize it was fake and then you would leave me alone...but i guess that i was wrong. Anyway, my friends told me that you were asking for me soooo much on a stupid message board that I had to join and set the record straight...I hope this message gets through to you...and that YOU STOP FUCKING STALKING ME. You know that I am always at EXIT, but please dont be annoying if you come say hi to me this weekend or any weekend after that...its annoying...and you have to start learning how to take a clue. Me and AJ would still be interested in a threesome with you, but thats about it...

imposter!