Clubplanet Nightlife Community

inaugural ball... review...

SUCKED!

guys, let me tell you that if you ever have the opportunity to go to one of these,... go clubbing instead! The best part is getting dressed up. I don't find anything fun about waiting half an hour on line to be frisked by secret service (which take my word for it, are tighter than any club in the city), eating shitty food, and having to dance to an 8 piece band playing there own soon to be hit rendition of YMCA. Not to mention that i was surrounded by Texas republicans wearing hats and boots! BALLS.

Then GW shows up, and says about 3 words... (w/ a glass of champagne in his hand even though he stopped drinking 7 years ago) and I have to hear these people hoot like I was at a fucking ho down in TX...wow. What a depressing evening... between the tux, the tix, and the agravation, I can assure you that this is the last one of these that i ever go to....

just thought that you guys might find this an interesting review topic b/c it is not the ordinary Sat night thing like SF or Exit.... peace.. and I miss NYC so bad! Is it true that Tiesto is now NOT spinning at WH? I was thinking about coming home for the occassion. Oh, and how was the party at Tunnel w/ that new guy? ALL hype?---please throw the poor dog down here a bone!

(and Jules,.. please get back to me if you have the time!!!!)

adios amigos-cubano

Originally posted by johnb:

If you had gotten the special VIP tickets you would have had access to the back room where GW was throwing out rails and sucking them back like a Hoover.

JohnB cwm35.gif

LMAO!

cwm2.gifcwm12.gif Good one. So one question? How the hell do you get a ticket to the inaugural ball? Sounds like something I'd rather read about than attend.

------------------

bluesbro.gif

yeah, i live in dc and went to the dc armory ball. the only good thing was that i saw colin powell, g. gordan liddy, and the pres. but luckily bush came (and left) to our ball pretty early, so i was out of there by 10pm, and went clubbing afterwards (shawn ink spun at space that night).

Originally posted by bassboy:

I miss NYC so bad! Is it true that Tiesto is now NOT spinning at WH? I was thinking about coming home for the occassion...please throw the poor dog down here a bone!

(and Jules,.. please get back to me if you have the time!!!!)

adios amigos-cubano

Come home for Tiesto with GC @ LL. Word has it he'll be there on 3/3.

Jules

P.S. I know a secret about the Tunnel that you don't know!

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"