Clubplanet Nightlife Community

learning to rave in New Orleans

are you fucking kidding me? first of all, the scene down there is wack and full of disgusting 12 year old crackheads. You cannot go to a party without 3 people ODing. Also, the only friggin rave promotors have recently been arrested for selling drugs. If you have any more specific questions about the N.O. rave scene you may ask. If not, I apologize for the harshness of my post but I have very strong opinions about this subject.

thank you and g-d bless

Originally posted by abuglio:

Hey...I am sorry if I confused you. I am originally from NY, I am just going to college at Tulane down here. I just meant I want to learn how to do glowsticks and I don't know how, but I would like ot have some skills when I get back to NY to impress my boyfriend with. I know it would be hard to teach me without showing me physically but if there is any internet site you can suggest or list of motions or something you can write out that would be good. I know I am being a dork but I really want to learn. Thanks.

the only way to learn is hands-on experience. go to a party, find someone who is good, befriend them, and they will teach you the ways.

good luck.

For the low low price of 29.95 I will make an instructional video tape for you showing all the tricks of the trade...anything u need to know...and if u order now ill throw in 2...yes 2 sets of glowsticks...tape will bw narrated by the dude from QVC.... cwm18.gifcwm18.gifcwm18.gif

------------------

I keep tellin Drugs I don't want them..but they don't listen

Originally posted by keshiki:

are you fucking kidding me? first of all, the scene down there is wack and full of disgusting 12 year old crackheads. You cannot go to a party without 3 people ODing. Also, the only friggin rave promotors have recently been arrested for selling drugs. If you have any more specific questions about the N.O. rave scene you may ask. If not, I apologize for the harshness of my post but I have very strong opinions about this subject.

thank you and g-d bless

Hey this girlie KNOWS her stuff! The scene here is nothing to speak of at ALL. Hey abuglio what year are you? I go to Tulane too smile.gif but I don't go to the raves biggrin.gif Just wondering.

cwm9.gif

------------------

=)

yo, you really just need to watch people rave and learn the different moves - it's all about getting your own style....but if you can't find anyone good enough to learn from

there's a website that sells some kind of raving instructional video - go to www.iloveraving.com - and look under the products they sell.

it's cheesy - but if you really wanna learn.......