Clubplanet Nightlife Community

alright....

Originally posted by risa06:

I love "Lady"... but why do they have to play it 100x a day on KTU....so annoying.....cuz then when I hear it in the club I don't enjoy it as much as I would if I missed it ...just a lil bit frown.gif

It's ok baby! We'll play the harder version the choo-choo mix, different then the radio edit! *MWHA*

ps: I'm off to the accountant!!! YEEEEEY! biggrin.gif

Originally posted by cmb1975:

i hear ya...but here is something cute...it was on KTU last night on my drive home and all of a sudden my daughter starts singing it!!! She is 4!!!!

owwwwwww smile.gif ....I can't wait to have a lil girl (but NOT anytime soon)....

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Originally posted by risa06:

I love "Lady"... but why do they have to play it 100x a day on KTU....so annoying.....cuz then when I hear it in the club I don't enjoy it as much as I would if I missed it ...just a lil bit frown.gif

It's ok baby! We'll play the harder version the choo-choo mix, different then the radio edit! *MWHA*

ps: I'm off to the accountant!!! YEEEEEY! biggrin.gif

go get em baby!!! smile.gif mwha...hehehe

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

See! Even you admit to hating this song LMAO smile.gif

hellooooooo!!! do you read at all????...where do you see the word "hate"...huh? don't start w/ me sweetie...or I WILL sing this song to you when I'll see you next time smile.gif ...and I'll even ask MY fav Dj to play it too smile.gif hahahahaha....biatch!!!!....

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Haha!!! After hearing the song 1000 times you STILL don't see that it SUCKS????? HAHAH.. you must not be too bright my dear smile.gif And if you sing it, I'll jsut sing I TURN TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU LMAO smile.gif Check your PMs girlie..

not too bright???...I wouldn't go THAT far Mys

Guest crystalmethodny

Lola

I'll try and get you some re-mixes of it.

I know the producer who did a great one that Danny had been playing at Vinyl, prior to his own release.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com