Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the deal with Twilo & Rollers?

Hey..

Since I'll be visiting Twilo for the first time this weeekend.. I have to ask this question.

Is the place roller friendly? I've heard lots of shit about people getting searched in backrooms and thrown out..

I've even heard of people getting thrown out who were "suspected" of rolling..

Is that true?? Does that mean I cant roll hard @ S&D and because the bouncers will kick me out? Should I wear sunglasses?

Should I hit the gym, work out like mad, take some juice, and then whip off my shirt and change my name to Enrico?

Vanilla or Chocolate milkshakes?

McDonalds or Burger King?

Help Me Out!!

Yo tranceaction,

1st x at Twilo have fun and be yourself.

Twilo is definetly a good club and S&D are the shit cwm32.gif all the rumors that you heard about with the bouncers are bs I never got thrown out for rolling ever.

ps..3 things you should do b4 going into TWILO. 1 is juice up, 2 is bring white gloves with you, and 3 is don't forget the sunglasses and whistles cwm29.gifcwm29.gif<a  href="]http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm30.gif' alt='cwm30.gif'> (just playin).

Originally posted by tranceaction:

Hey..

Since I'll be visiting Twilo for the first time this weeekend.. I have to ask this question.

Is the place roller friendly? I've heard lots of shit about people getting searched in backrooms and thrown out..

I've even heard of people getting thrown out who were "suspected" of rolling..

Is that true?? Does that mean I cant roll hard @ S&D and because the bouncers will kick me out? Should I wear sunglasses?

Should I hit the gym, work out like mad, take some juice, and then whip off my shirt and change my name to Enrico?

Vanilla or Chocolate milkshakes?

McDonalds or Burger King?

Help Me Out!!

Roll Hard. Just stick to your group of friends.

Drink Vailla shakes with hot choclate fugde.

And EVERYONE eats Burger King hamburgers with McDonald's fries!

-iliana