Clubplanet Nightlife Community

s&d guest/comp list?

rob x

hi all,

i'm a sasha + digweed virgin, but i love twilo! friday will be my first time (where have i been all these years???), and i am so psyched!

i'm just curious about <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlists</A> </A> . i heard it is $35 instead of the usual $25. will the clubnyc list still get you a discount?

also, i'm going to bring like 15 people w/me. i know the twilo will have no problem filling the place friday, but is there any way i can get my friends in for free or a little cheaper?

thanks in advance,

rob

[This message has been edited by rob_manifold (edited 01-24-2001).]

Originally posted by rob_manifold:

also, i'm going to bring like 15 people w/me. i know they'll have no problem filling the place friday, but is there any way i can get them in for free or a little cheaper?

"filling the place"

lol.. boy you seem to have difficulties telling your ass from your elbow.. any idea how many few thousand people twilo accomodates on a Sasha&Digweed night? i'm not even gonna waste my time indulging that question.. i have, on the other hand, once counted over one thousand people at the entrance alone.. (i'm lying, i didn't count that shit personally but one of the bouncers told me that when the line went all the way to the avenue, there were over a thousand people easy)

you wanna see? you pay..

as for filling twilo with your 15 pals.. all i can say is PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA

morph.. cwm13.gif

Originally posted by morpheus_:

as for filling twilo with your 15 pals.. all i can say is PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

hey morph-

i believe what rob meant to say was that he's aware that twilo will have no problem filling their floor (read: they have no need to hold a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> ), but wanted to know if there was any other way to get a break on S&D night.

rob: sorry, dude; no freebies at the big show, but you can send names to nolimit@mindspring.com for reduced admission. cwm36.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

[This message has been edited by knightcrawler (edited 01-24-2001).]

What I usually do (for SB Chevy, anyway) is replace the old cast iron crap with a single plane aluminum one. Do I go with the spacer? SOMETIMES yes, (1/2 inch) but lately a lot of people are just using EFI and saving the trouble of adjusting the carb to your specs(expensive, I know but SO MUCH FUN as far as gas mileage, torque curve and all that shit). I'm a Holley man myself, but Speed Demon is being used a hell of a lot lately. So the answer to your question is GET THERE EARLY BECAUSE SASHA AND DIGWEED FUCKING RULE!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

I may not be here but I'll always be there.

AIM: crackorn71

knightcrawler: thanks so much for making that one clearer, and for the gl hookup. much appreciated smile.gif

deanna: after enduring morpheus' unbearably caustic response, i'm not sure if you were being serious or funny. naturally, if you ARE being serious, what do i need to do?

see you all friday!!!!!

peaz,

rob