Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A refreshing night at home

quanto...

got me a bottle of stoli, instead of tequila, but everything else looks just about the same...

sweet bong

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Originally posted by quanto_magnus:

When I came here to NYC, I lent my bong to one of my friends. Unfortunately, there was a mishap and my bong got broken (RIP). That bong is what they got me as a replacement. It smokes verrrrry nicely. cwm32.gif

ask your freinds if they want to borrow any of my stuff...

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Originally posted by toastednut:

that's a nice-ass bong. it's hard to find a nice, thick glass bong that doesn't look like a high school art project...

San Francisco has some really great head shops. You should check it out. I'm going to be living there again in a month or so. If you ever make your way down that direction from Seattle (my sister lives there BTW), I can show you the good shops. They always have an awsome collection of bongs.

cwm32.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Originally posted by peeps:

quanto...

got me a bottle of stoli, instead of tequila, but everything else looks just about the same...

sweet bong

I'm not a stoli guy, but we can surely mix and match.

When I came here to NYC, I lent my bong to one of my friends. Unfortunately, there was a mishap and my bong got broken (RIP). That bong is what they got me as a replacement. It smokes verrrrry nicely.

cwm32.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif