Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RISA06 & MYSTERIOUSSS ARE....

HAHAHAHAHA...I thought u guys would like that one! Thanx for the help Zoya! I might be the funniest but u certainly are the sweetest!!!

Lola....no factory for me this weekend...no way no how on JPs bday! Way too packed for me! There's a SLIM chance I might show around 9 or 10 for afterhours but why do u care?? u WON'T be there! You'll be at Exit! *barf*

I might go and check out the hotties at World...I've never been & since Factory isn't the way to go this week...I may go there!

SMOKEE

Originally posted by smokee:

HAHAHAHAHA...I thought u guys would like that one! Thanx for the help Zoya! I might be the funniest but u certainly are the sweetest!!!

Lola....no factory for me this weekend...no way no how on JPs bday! Way too packed for me! There's a SLIM chance I might show around 9 or 10 for afterhours but why do u care?? u WON'T be there! You'll be at Exit! *barf*

I might go and check out the hotties at World...I've never been & since Factory isn't the way to go this week...I may go there!

SMOKEE

There will be NO hotties at World this Saturday...cuz I can't make it there smile.gif heheheh...........j/k biggrin.gif Actually, I might go there b4 Exit...its my friends BDay and I think he wants everyone to come there...who knows...but yeah, NO Cracktory for me this weekend.......come to Exit smile.gif lol

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Heheh smile.gif Do show for afterhours although we'll probably miss each other again since it'll be PACKED.. Hotties at World huh? TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Traitor?? Who u callin a traitor?? Certainly not me!!! HAHA How can I be a traitor???

If I go to Factory I will certainly look for ya...but I'm NOT asking Eric this time....lmao

SMOKEE

Originally posted by risa06:

There will be NO hotties at World this Saturday...cuz I can't make it there smile.gif heheheh...........j/k biggrin.gif Actually, I might go there b4 Exit...its my friends BDay and I think he wants everyone to come there...who knows...but yeah, NO Cracktory for me this weekend.......come to Exit smile.gif lol

Damn girl..the only reason I was going to World was because I thought u were gonna be there *wink wink* but now I guess I'll have to find some OTHER hotties!! Ohhh well...what's a SMOKEE to do??? HAHA

BTW - FUCK EXIT!

SMOKEE

Traitor?? Who u callin a traitor?? Certainly not me!!! HAHA How can I be a traitor???

If I go to Factory I will certainly look for ya...but I'm NOT asking Eric this time....lmao

SMOKEE

Hehehe smile.gif JK about the traitor part you know that! Just wanna chill with Smokee a lil! Can you blame me for that LOL? Lemme know if you decide to go coz I'm going late too smile.gif

Damn girl..the only reason I was going to World was because I thought u were gonna be there *wink wink* but now I guess I'll have to find some OTHER hotties!! Ohhh well...what's a SMOKEE to do??? HAHA

BTW - FUCK EXIT!

SMOKEE

TRAITOR!!!!...oh well...go on and find your woman... smile.gif

BTW...SF stil SUCKS

Lola