dream if you will a picture

of you and i engaged in a

one on one shit fight

2 super soakers filled with your hot steamin' piss

all out in the cold yellow snow

with our enema bags in one hand and our super piss soakers in the other

as we continuously fill each enema bag with our warm chunky shit stream

to drench each other

filling our mouths with the warm brown vs. yellow goo....and swallow it all as we ache to projectile vomit new and interesting armomas of foul disgust...all in a gorgeous pool of sick.

ok take a breather.... i got more waiting for you mama...

Originally posted by cockmouth:

of you and i engaged in a

one on one shit fight

2 super soakers filled with your hot steamin' piss

all out in the cold yellow snow

with our enema bags in one hand and our super piss soakers in the other

as we continuously fill each enema bag with our warm chunky shit stream

to drench each other

filling our mouths with the warm brown vs. yellow goo....and swallow it all as we ache to projectile vomit new and interesting armomas of foul disgust...all in a gorgeous pool of sick.

ok take a breather.... i got more waiting for you mama...

cwm24.gif

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Listen if i crap in an envelope and send it to you.. would you eat it?

Just curious cwm3.gif

no but if you sent me your finger i would

cwm25.gifcwm38.gifcwm25.gif

So you wouldn't smear it all over yourself.. or anything like that?

Just curious cwm13.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

actually back..now that you mention it.... i would take that finger and take it with me to sound factory and play dj on jonathan's tables with your finger.....then i would buy your finger a drink and give him a mitsubishi turbo and a few bumps of k.....then your finger would find some random factory rat to finger (no pun intended) in the bathroom.... then i'd introduce the finger to all my friends and he would do a figure 8 with glowsticks on the dancefloor.....then your finger would go back up the the booth with jonathan all mangled and keep sitting on the loop button as he plays gloria gaynor's just keep thinking about you.....then your finger would find you and say "fuck you" i'm having a slamming time with cockmouth... we're gonna go home and sleep in a nice pile of pigeon feces.

cwm24.gif

holy shit!!! this has to be one of the funniest posts i have ever written...god damn!!! shittin' in envelopes and taking a finger to factory!!! OMG, i still can't stop laughing!!!

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

actually back..now that you mention it.... i would take that finger and take it with me to sound factory and play dj on jonathan's tables with your finger.....then i would buy your finger a drink and give him a mitsubishi turbo and a few bumps of k.....then your finger would find some random factory rat to finger (no pun intended) in the bathroom.... then i'd introduce the finger to all my friends and he would do a figure 8 with glowsticks on the dancefloor.....then your finger would go back up the the booth with jonathan all mangled and keep sitting on the loop button as he plays gloria gaynor's just keep thinking about you.....then your finger would find you and say "fuck you" i'm having a slamming time with cockmouth... we're gonna go home and sleep in a nice pile of pigeon feces.

cwm24.gif

NICE, that sounds like my kinda night out..

Apart from gloria gaynor cwm1.gif

Before i send my finger, i will make sure it's nice and smelly for you wink.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF