Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No Sasha Friday......Damnit

From TwiloBoss

""""it was just confirmed that Sasha will NOT be at Twilo Friday Night. John Digweed will be picking up the slack and will, I am sure, outdo himself as this is his first solo at Twilo. Sasha is taking Feb off as well but will be here for the Twilo Anniversary Party on the last Friday of March."""""

I might not go now

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif ""One by One, the Penguins steal my Sanity"" wizard6.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are u fucking kidding me?? If that's true than it won't have any effect on my night. It shouldn't have any effect on yours. Digweed will still drop the phatest tunes and continue to ride his 5 min mixes into the wee.

They've given us 3 1/2 years of some of the best nights of our lives and now you guys are going to turn your backs on them just because one of them is going into the studio to finally release his long awaited album.....

See u wackasses under the ball!

Originally posted by Nolimit:

Are u fucking kidding me?? If that's true than it won't have any effect on my night. It shouldn't have any effect on yours. Digweed will still drop the phatest tunes and continue to ride his 5 min mixes into the wee.

They've given us 3 1/2 years of some of the best nights of our lives and now you guys are going to turn your backs on them just because one of them is going into the studio to finally release his long awaited album.....

See u wackasses under the ball!

Couldn't have said it any better.......

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

Originally posted by junglekittn:

hrmmm, well dunno if u'll still have fun or not...but maybe if myrlin wears his "freaking wierd" outfit of black ufo's and a black visor u'll still be entertained. LOL. J/K

Hahahahahaha....I don't know if I should be honored, amused or weirdo-freightenend...but someone seems to read what I write...hahahaha that's really funny

cwm32.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

Originally posted by tyco:

Couldn't have said it any better.......

Mikey

AS Mikey and Diego stated it.........I'm still there and P-U-M-P-E-D!!!!!!!

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

I haven't been to see them yet since I've been in New York because I was worried about the crowds and security/cops, but I just might go now because a) Digweed is a better DJ than Sasha IMO and I would really love to hear a long set by him and B) the crowd probably won't be as big without Sasha.

biggrin.gif

JohnB

Originally posted by johnb:

I haven't been to see them yet since I've been in New York because I was worried about the crowds and security/cops, but I just might go now because a) Digweed is a better DJ than Sasha IMO and I would really love to hear a long set by him and B) the crowd probably won't be as big without Sasha.

biggrin.gif

JohnB

i dont' think that many people will even know he's not spinning

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by flying_high:

Christ...don't slash the man now totally. First it's "THE Sasha" and now suddenly "no one will even realize that he is not spinning"???!!!

only my 2 cents

He meant that the average part of the crowd....hehe. The music people will know

------------------

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

FU, I'm dragging your mofo ass outta your mofo house, you mofo ass betta come out... you &*^%^$#$ wuss...

I resent that, now I have to come out.... smile.gif

You $#@%^ loozer

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

Originally posted by flying_high:

[bemused grin on her face]...now you're just taking my status of "superior intellect" away by translating...but hey, thanx Myrlin cwm1.gif

oops.....hehe. Well he giveth and he taketh away......

------------------

Originally posted by dszorro:

FUCK!!!

Where did you guys find this out from.

That's soooooooooooo fucked up.

I really hope that this is not true.

This was supposed to be my 1st S&D run.

cwm23.gifcwm28.gif

It's seems pretty true from a pretty reliable source.....you should come down anyway though.....

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

Originally posted by p00h:

i cant wait for diggers to drop an 8 hr set! definately brace yoself for some dark ass tech-trance.SWINGHHH!

DOUBLE SWINGHHH!!!!! i have been waiting to see diggers on his own for a while. im gonna be in heaven fri nigth when diggers drops the phat ass trax!!!!!! cwm4.gif

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

AOL J303J