Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question Ladies...

Did any of you ever have to deal with your boyfriends jealous female friends? These are the girls that have nothing good to say not even hello when they see you out. They like to cause unecessary DRAMA for you while telling your boyfriend they are just looking out for them. Im just curious if anyone has experienced this because I have and its pretty annoying!

Personally, I just mind my business. Why is this so hard for others to do?

oh Gawd...those are the most annoying once...I just ignore those bitches...and they get even more pissed b/c of that...cuz you know that they just dying to see you get mad...I really don't worry about them as long as I know that they guy I'm w/ knows what I'm all about...

i totally know what u mean... ive met some pretty catty, petty girls in my lifetime... fortunately the girls ive bet form this board have all been very down-to-earth... its not our fault that girls r jealous of us right lol cwm38.gif

------------------

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"i am drowning in a sea of randomness" --me~hi chach (o:

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

hahahahaha i can luckly say this has never happend to me.. allthough, my best friend (who is a guy) ex gf (while they were together) use to accuse us of fukkin all the time, and get mad while we chilled.. i mean this guys like my big brother, we never even kissed on the lips..

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

I dont mind the friendships, what I do mind is the fact that some people dont respect relationships. My best friend is also a guy and when he was dating his ex I got along with her fine. I guess because I wasnt all up in their business. My main concern was being a friend.

Well for me it's usually the other way around. All my guy friend's gfs HATE me. Example, I know this guy for like 3 years, we were both single for a year and spending literally every day together. NOTHING EVER HAPPENED. We remained friends. He starts dating this girl and she goes APESHIT about me. I'm thinking, OK HUNNY.. Don't you think if we were to get together, we would've done it already before your skanky ass even met him??? Idiots.. I don't want your man. I'm friends with him but I don't WANT him.. Relax. So many dumb bitches in this world who are just insecure and possessive!

Originally posted by risa06:

oh Gawd...those are the most annoying once...I just ignore those bitches...and they get even more pissed b/c of that...cuz you know that they just dying to see you get mad...I really don't worry about them as long as I know that they guy I'm w/ knows what I'm all about...

Been there before! Well put!!! Smart woman!

cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Well for me it's usually the other way around. All my guy friend's gfs HATE me. Example, I know this guy for like 3 years, we were both single for a year and spending literally every day together. NOTHING EVER HAPPENED. We remained friends. He starts dating this girl and she goes APESHIT about me. I'm thinking, OK HUNNY.. Don't you think if we were to get together, we would've done it already before your skanky ass even met him??? Idiots.. I don't want your man. I'm friends with him but I don't WANT him.. Relax. So many dumb bitches in this world who are just insecure and possessive!

I'm with you girl...My best friend is a guy and his ex hates me...thinks i am jealous of them and i am the reason they broke up...total paranoia...and yeah, don't you think we would have hooked up before her?

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

hahahahaha every time you post, it reminds me of myself.. hmm sound factory (jp) sasha and digweed.. pvd... lol

i hear ya.. my best friends ex accused us of having sex all the time.. i'm like SWEETHEART, DONT YOU THINK, IF HE WAS FUCKING ME, THAT HE WOULDNT BE WITH YOU?? um hellllooooooooooo... hahahahahaha

------------------

lik.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

allthough, my best friend (who is a guy) ex gf (while they were together) use to accuse us of fukkin all the time, and get mad while we chilled.. i mean this guys like my big brother, we never even kissed on the lips..

i had that happen awhile back . . .

and i also had this dumb bitch harassing me for months while i was with this guy . . . i know she wanted him, you could just tell . . . and she was always telling him, its for your own good, etc. *f* her.

luv,]

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Originally posted by brandie:

i had that happen awhile back . . .

and i also had this dumb bitch harassing me for months while i was with this guy . . . i know she wanted him, you could just tell . . . and she was always telling him, its for your own good, etc. *f* her.

luv,]

brandie

its girls like that, that make me realise why i have like 1 fem friend... and we dont even talk that often...

Hmm i wonder what would happen if you got all of us together in the same room, fights would break out? or we would actually have more fem friends? lol hmmmmm

------------------

lik.gif

I hear you mysteriousss...that's usually the way it works (or rather doesn't) for me. I've got a lot of good male friends and all their girlfriends feel so intimidated...I don't know but sometimes I think it's because they think that any single woman NEEDS a man in her life...bullshit. I'm quite happy the way it is and if I get really desperate I would definitely not look for a man under my friends...I mean if I would have been interested in them - something would have happened a long time ago. Still, I really hate this cause they usually pretend to like me and then you hear that they are really afraid of me...AFRAID...I mean that's the most rididulous thing ever.... [looks in the mirror and pulls are REALLY MEAN face] cwm27.gif

------------------

an1701.gif