Clubplanet Nightlife Community

STACKER 2'S

as sick as this might sound, last friday in the course of the night, i had taken 5.. besides being very hyper, i couldnt see straight.. noooooooo more drugs for meeeeeee! (lol k is not a drug in my book) lotsjumping.gif XOXOXOXO MWWWWWWWAHZ

~LiPz~

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Am I the only one who isn't affected by Stacker's anymore? They don't affect me like they used to. Oh well.

Just a little info that the man at GNC told me about Stacker's for all who take them. This is mostly for people taking them on a regular daily basis though. It is VERY important to take a multi-vitamin when you are taking stackers. They put a lot of stress on the adrenal glands, which is what makes your metabolism go through the roof. Also, if you take them regularly, after 4 weeks, stop for a week. If you don't they will have a reverse affect on the body. Just be careful with them.

ANd Likmylips....5??????? That is DEFINITELY not a good idea at all. I'm suprised you didn't have a heart attack. If two don't work, don't take more. Just my opinion.

------------------

bluesbro.gif

Originally posted by lolly:

Am I the only one who isn't affected by Stacker's anymore? They don't affect me like they used to. Oh well.

Just a little info that the man at GNC told me about Stacker's for all who take them. This is mostly for people taking them on a regular daily basis though. It is VERY important to take a multi-vitamin when you are taking stackers. They put a lot of stress on the adrenal glands, which is what makes your metabolism go through the roof. Also, if you take them regularly, after 4 weeks, stop for a week. If you don't they will have a reverse affect on the body. Just be careful with them.

ANd Likmylips....5??????? That is DEFINITELY not a good idea at all. I'm suprised you didn't have a heart attack. If two don't work, don't take more. Just my opinion.

hehehe let me rephrase it though. took two as i was leaving my house, then took 2 more um when ever it was that crack ran up to me asking me if i was taking e.. lol then one more as i was leaving, because i didn't wanna pass out on the train and end up in never never land...

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

I switched from Xenadrine to Stacker 2's and found the Stacker's to give me a headache and make me moody.

Xenadrine, I feel, are way superior, much better high on even one pill and I look alot leaner too.

One before the gym and two before clubbing.

Troy

------------------

There's so many ways to do it, there's so many ways to see.

But the only way to do it, is to do it properly.

~Robert Clivilles & David Cole