Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where my bitches at?? Digweed report. . .

yo. . . what happened with Diggers last nite?? gimmie the scoop. . . heard a report that the night wasn't all that, too slow or some such nonsense. . . did he go Tenaglia-dark style?? what got dropped. . . who closed. . . blah blah blah. . .

Vinyl was excelente. . . bangin' most of the night surprisingly. . . and i'm actually gonna get some sleep so's i can divulge at Leopard Lounge Sat nite/tonite/whatever. . . who's wit me??

gimmie the info i desire. . . cwm35.gif

------------------

no bullshit, no drama, just pimpin' since 1976. . .

just got home...no idea how...

Digweed is a fuckin' genious...

he whipped out "I'll Hide U" again for the last track, or one of the last tracks of the night...

made myrlin a happy raver boi...

more later...

------------------

say one word i'll laugh and bury you and leave you in the place where you left me...- Shirley Manson

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Madam Oo's bitch

slow my fuyckin ass.

He built from 4am up and up and up teasing us, and then he dropped a bomb at 6:15am and then built more!!!

FUCK YES i was happy baby......Hide u second to last droppd at 10:15 am......

Glowsticking at 10:15 am with my ufos and my visor and my sunglasses........Yeah baby, if i could have a picture

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif ""One by One, the Penguins steal my Sanity"" wizard6.gif

i thought he was great all night from the time he walked up to the tables to the time he walked away. the man is a genius.

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

too slow it certainly was not, and dark like danny's an understatement. he was building that set so visciously till like 6, playing some real dramatic music at a lower than usual bpm. i dont even know what the music would fall under, but it was sick, and it made me realize that diggers is the only cat who plays this shit. then he kept dropping a bomb in here, 2 in a row there, and everyone's on their toes screaming thinking the shit is gonna break loose, and all of a sudden another dramatic turn. played mostly tech-house/trance through the peak hours, nothing but darkness. i gotta figure out where to get these tracks. heard about 18 creamer remixes of various tracks, i'll be your friend, elements back to back again. satsohie tomie track 'love in traffic' or something popped up, rather early too. all i can say is diggers is the fuckin king of new york, fuck frank white.

techmotherfuckinhizouse/trizance, u better act like you knizow hizows...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

ALl I wanna know is what track did he play at like 9am......I was soooo tired and sitting down....then the place EXPLODED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldnt do anything except jump to my feet and dance the rest of the night.

That one track helped ou tmy night soooo much.. It was at like 9am and EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THERE WAS SCREAMING AND JUMPING AT THE BREAK..........Someonehelp me out..... smile.gif

-Az

Joe has just informed me that the track was a remix of some sort for "Blue Monday", anyone know anything?????

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

[This message has been edited by az-tec (edited 01-27-2001).]

Originally posted by apotheosis:

felt like there was NO down time all night

and I'll say it again "BLUE MONDAY" orgy

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

it was actually a remix of the original song by New Order... "Blue Monday"...orgy sucks...

------------------

say one word i'll laugh and bury you and leave you in the place where you left me...- Shirley Manson

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Madam Oo's bitch

OMFG...The Blue Monday song waw intense....We thought the song was over , Holy Shit, no it wasnt, it blew up in our face just when we thought it was gone.

Like a left hook from behind....Man that shit was wild.

That Ill be your friend mix......AWESOME

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif ""One by One, the Penguins steal my Sanity"" wizard6.gif