Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You've got to read this!!! Fresh from presses

Fresh from my school's paper:

[ Monday, Jan. 29, 2001 ]

Suspect charged in Brumbaugh trespass incident

David Adams is suspected of entering five unlocked dorm rooms in Brumbaugh Hall since September.

By Alex Weininger

Collegian Staff Writer

The Penn State student suspected of entering five unlocked dorm rooms in Brumbaugh Hall was arraigned Friday and charged with burglary, criminal trespass, harassment, open lewdness and recklessly endangering another person.

David D. Adams, 19, of West Reading, Pa., is free on $50,000 unsecured bail and is scheduled to have a preliminary hearing Wednesday.

Penn State Police Services said that Adams spoke to them last Tuesday and admitted that he entered the rooms.

Adams told police that he had a problem and that he could not help himself.

According to police documents, Adams was involved in five incidents that occurred between the dates of Sept. 23, 2000 and Jan. 9, 2001.

All the incidents took place in Brumbaugh Hall and occurred between 2:30 a.m. and 5:30 a.m.

The first incident happened on Sept. 23, when Adams entered a woman's dorm room on the 10th floor and splattered semen on her face, police said.

On Oct. 6, a man entered a female dorm on the eighth floor and was found by a resident, crouched behind a desk.

According to the criminal complaint, Adams entered and hid in another room on the 10th floor of Brumbaugh Hall on Oct. 15.

Police said five days later a Brumbaugh Hall resident found Adams naked, crouched behind a desk in her room on the second floor.

The last incident reported was on Jan. 9 when another resident found Adams naked from the waist down in a room on the eighth floor. One of the residents was pushed down as he exited the room.

Penn State spokesman Bill Mahon said Adams was no longer enrolled in the university as of Friday.

Adams lived on the fifth floor of Brumbaugh Hall, a co-ed dorm in East Halls. Adams' roommate Josh Knapp (freshman-education) described Adams as quiet and that he often "kept to himself."

cwm35.gif

------------------

vip.gif

That reminds me of a story. My first year in college I was rooming with this kid, who was constantly out late at night. One time I am asleep and around 5 am hewalks in the room and starts yealling who the fuck is in my bed

Some kid gets up dressed only in the underware and fuckin looks like he just saw UFO

As it came out later, he was fucked up and missed his dorm by far! and went to sleep in my roomates bad...

Originally posted by nycetouch:

Indeed, I am in the State Penn right now on NYC lockdown due to the 240 mile diffrence and lack of car.

But I'm trying to keep it real down here, as hard as it is.

my lil sister goes to penn state, i am going up there in feb to see her!!!

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

Originally posted by nycetouch:

The first incident happened on Sept. 23, when Adams entered a woman's dorm room on the 10th floor and splattered semen on her face, police said.

I think I'd start locking my door after that first incident, eeewwwwww!!

That is as funny as it is disturbing cwm24.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif