Clubplanet Nightlife Community

super bowl mvp ...

Originally posted by sosultan:

good fucking example...i don't see the relevance between the two cases. OJ is clearly a killer, where as Jamal Lewis's case is not nearly as obvious.

OJ said he was innocent, and then aquitted by a jury. This guy said he was innocent, yet you defend him, while OJ is "clearly a killer".

And it was just joke, no need to be a potty-mouth.

to Joeydollaz:

so you're not a Giants fan? Ok, though i don't think it was a bad theory to begin with, certainly not bad enough to get a 'dickbrain" title... all you know about this guy is that he is being accused of killing, and you already bash him for getting the mvp title? sounds like some shallow yapping on your behalf. If the case would've been clear, which it isn't, i'd agree with you that a killer doesn't deserve to get an mvp title. But that has yet to be proved.

p.s. some big balls you got there calling people names for expressing their minds...

i wasnt saying he didnt deserve the award as far as his ability ... i just dont think people, even if ther are still innocent, should be portraied to young people as some kind of hero or role model. anyone with accusations of murder against them is not an " angel" and there is a reason that they are being investagated. as for my balls , yes they are big , huge as a matter of fact. but look but , you are the one that attacked me for my feelings on the topic ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

[This message has been edited by joeydollaz (edited 01-29-2001).]

u're right, i didn't mean to be a dick to you. My thoughts were toward joeydollaz when i replied to your post who needs to get his shit straight. No offense.

what shit do i need to get straight ?

please straighten me out ... u say i shouldnt have insulted you because of your opinion , yet u can insult mine .. you;re an asshole ... why dont u go out and buy all these criminal jerseys and posters and pad their wallets some more .. when the get caught with the gun in their hand they will need the extra loot ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

while i'm not saying ray lewis is innocent or guilty of murder (b/c i really don't know), but he sure represents what's wrong with professional athletes today. he WAS, in some way involved with the murder of 2 young people... he plea bargained for obstruction of justice (he at least knew who the killers were and lied and lied to the police). the thing that really pisses me off about him is that he wants to portray himself as the victim... why, b/c he is a minority? fuckin guy had the nerve to compare his ordeal to the persecution jesus... fucken idiot, race wasn't a factor (all the participants in the brawl were minorities)... it's the fact that 2 people were killed, somehow you were involved, showed no remorse nor empathy for the victims and had the audacity to think of yourself as some sort of martyr.

mvp my ass... could have given the mvp to michael mccrary or trent dilfer...

------------------

calvinan.gif

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." - Old Sage Twilo

What do u expect? his entire concious life he's been told to be super aggressive and take no prisoners on the field.

That type of attitude is certaintly going to translate to off-the-field. Remember last year's SB, same shit with that guy in Atlanta.

------------------

vip.gif

yikes...interesting topic...i would not like to accuse as I would not like being accused...I try to see the best in others and think the best of them...giving them the benefit of doubt....I'll say this though...he is a good defensive player...very alert and aggressive..nice.nice. true true true..

sorry-ass way to bitch about the Giants loss...

oh yeah .. i'ma jets fan .. i was 1 of 2 people at a giants party cheering against the giants. matter of fact , i hate the giants ... so there goes your theroy out the window , dick for brains ... my point was how people can not only get away with murder but be awarded and become a hero or role model to young people ... these althletes think there are above the law ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by cazz926:

do you caddy for OJ?

good fucking example...i don't see the relevance between the two cases. OJ is clearly a killer, where as Jamal Lewis's case is not nearly as obvious.

to Joeydollaz:

so you're not a Giants fan? Ok, though i don't think it was a bad theory to begin with, certainly not bad enough to get a 'dickbrain" title... all you know about this guy is that he is being accused of killing, and you already bash him for getting the mvp title? sounds like some shallow yapping on your behalf. If the case would've been clear, which it isn't, i'd agree with you that a killer doesn't deserve to get an mvp title. But that has yet to be proved.

p.s. some big balls you got there calling people names for expressing their minds...