Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Story of a Friday at Twilo

The companions were once again called together. Sluggish, tired from their seperate journies, they followed the call of the wind, linked forever by an unseen bond.

Strife, ripe amongst them, threatening to tear the very fabric of existence, put aside for the time being, put aside for the greater good.

A new demon had risen, another tiring journey facing them, this time, minus one maniacal figure. This demon wore a face well known but little did the companions know that something new was beneath that exterior.

The journey began, and soon enough, when the new demon with an old face reared its ugly head, the companions were sent down a deep, dark passage to oblivion. Winds whispered in their ears, light flashed just out of sight as their despair grew. Their anticipation was nurtured and their fear, their fear was imminent....

Joined by a blue eyed maiden, the companions travelled forward, accompanied also by translucent light as their guide. Against the forces of the digging demon they moved, flailing helplessly among the bonds that held them down.

As they drew their weapons of light, and pulled forth the magic of the heavens, they felt the battle approaching. The bleak, mesmorizing sounds hammering at them, they plowed forward, rays of fire ahead......

The demon, he dug down deep and came at them.....came at them with a ferocious fury that would make grand heroes blanch in fright. Fire flew from their hands, lighting crackled around the bystanders......the battle commenced and the Heavens shook.......

The smoke lifted........the silence was deafening, and then.......ahhh then.....the sounds of the victory drums were heard....the companions came forth in their fiery splendor......the crowd following close behind them........as the drums banged away, they began their victory song.......they sang with their hearts and their souls.....

"If you were in my heart, Id surely not break you......"

The Dig Demon was vanquished.......

The End????

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif ""One by One, the Penguins steal my Sanity"" wizard6.gif

"The light, the glimmering light of her eyes, the shining exuberance of hope, the sparkling smile, Thats Life"

... as the battle drew to a close a majestic being swoop down from the sky... he mused at the splendor of it all... he lifted the conquerors into his chariot and gave them solace as he knew the warriors would have to prepare for their next battle...

Ready they shall be thundered them all...

------------------

Relax, it was just a dream... you're awake now and your nightmares will begin...

caveman.gif

[This message has been edited by ezdreamer (edited 01-29-2001).]

*Raising sword in the air*

VICTORY AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........

"If you were beside me, and my love would take you"

*Doing the Aztec warrior dance of Victory*

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

i saw a light at the end of the tunnel...oh wait...that was just Myrlin's glowstick... wink.gif

LMAO- too much!

myrlin you should become a writer...I'm telling you!

cwm4.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

AIM MissIncognito13