Clubplanet Nightlife Community

******Temptation Island******

Visions -

Avalon is better than ever on Saturdays. Manolo spins about every other week, and they have been pulling in some amazing talent. Seb Fontaine was phenominal a few weeks ago, Digweed this past Saturday, Taucher next week, Carl Cox in March.

I prefer not to go on Fridays...I hate 19+ nights anywhere. I made the mistake of breaking my rule and checking out JP this past friday and it was miserable. Never again.

Manolo is amazing. You should go to his store's website http://www.soundfactoryboston.com and listen to one of his sets on Sound Factory radio. He is also the reason that Paradise is coming back to life on Fridays.

I noticed in a another post that you know Arthur & Apo - I know them too. Arthur went to World & SF with a group of my friends Saturday for JP's Bday. I wished him a happy b-day on friday and skipped the trip myself.

btw - when I signed up on this board in 1998 I was about the ONLY person from boston on it - hence...Avalon! smile.gif Well, that - and I am the princess of Avalon.

Av

cwm30.gif