Clubplanet Nightlife Community

singles meet up

what??? the superior souvlaki is going to a SINGLES MEET_UP????? you mean the girls aren't knocking down your door????

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......this is too danm funny....

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

did i say something bad to you? btw i saw your pictures you look better than i imagined smile.gif

Originally posted by Jilly:

what??? the superior souvlaki is going to a SINGLES MEET_UP????? you mean the girls aren't knocking down your door????

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......this is too danm funny....

------------------

i shall speak the truth with an honest tongue...at least on this board.. it really doesnt matter if you get offended by my posts because my posts are bs free and totally honest...honesty.. such a lonely word, everyone is so untrue...

billy joel.

well honey...looks do not mean alot...

and yes..you have offended me many a time...question,,if your name is "souvlaki"..then why bother to brag about how "white anglo"you are?? hmm?

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

I was actually thinking of checking that out...But I was more concerned about the wine tasting. It was pointed out by a friend though that since its themed around being a singles thing, I should re-think it or rub elbows with old farts looking for young chics. cwm13.gif

-Jamms "iwouldlikeapinotnoir"

------------------

AIM: ynicholas face50.gif

Sounds kinda cool..... I might have to go check it out. Especially since I don't know a damned thing about wine, except that I get lit up like an Xmas tree when I drink it.

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

my name isn't souvlaki, i m not greek either.. when i joined this forum i really liked souvlaki, but i don't like it anymore. is there anyway i can change my username?

Originally posted by Jilly:

well honey...looks do not mean alot...

and yes..you have offended me many a time...question,,if your name is "souvlaki"..then why bother to brag about how "white anglo"you are?? hmm?

------------------

i shall speak the truth with an honest tongue...at least on this board.. it really doesnt matter if you get offended by my posts because my posts are bs free and totally honest...honesty.. such a lonely word, everyone is so untrue...

billy joel.