Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What a Beautiful day it is!!!! favorite season???

aHHHH! Spring is in the air!!! Yay!! obviously...I love spring time. Can't wait to chuck my damn hat and gloves out the door, yo! Oh BTW...SPHERIC..I caught an article about you in some British Magazine. Nice!--------BEE--------------------

Originally posted by neydogs:

SUMMER!!!

I like it hot and sweaty, if I had it my way I would never be cold. Being cold is the worst thing ever, especially when your coming out of club in the am!!! I know we have all been there!

Im with you, i love the nice hot weather! Summer is deff my season.. i will never complain about 90º weather!

And all the great thunder storms!

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Originally posted by carabee:

aHHHH! Spring is in the air!!! Yay!! obviously...I love spring time. Can't wait to chuck my damn hat and gloves out the door, yo! Oh BTW...SPHERIC..I caught an article about you in some British Magazine. Nice!--------BEE

What magazine was it??? Was it International Dj??? Or IDJ?

Originally posted by sariman:

Nice?! It's overcast and starting to rain outside. My favorite season is definitly FALL! Perfect tempeture with a certain chrisp winter air.

//sariman

What happened to the Sun. I need a fucking office that has windows. Well, On a positive note, the temperature is still nice!

cwm3.gif

I love Spring...watta a beautiful season...its amazing how weather can put you in a better or worse mood...I know I'm always (97%) in the great mood when the weather is nice...sun is shining and birds are singing...trees are green...flowers all over...Spring!!!

But summer is THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile.gif