Underground DJ

RENEGADE

Main Floor Music Midnight-Close

TUNNEL

27th Street and 12th Avenue

DJ Renegade will be premiering his new track

"Sexbomb!"

(Featuring Kerry Roberts)

Check out the DJ Corbett Remix Dropping that Night as Well!!

DJ RENEGADE <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUEST LIST</A> INFORMATION

(Line Privileges as Well)

1) Email or call me with your names by 9:45 Saturday Night

(732) 690-3550

2) Leave your first name and last initial plus the amount of guests coming with you (Max 4 per name)

3) You will be placed on the DJ Renegade <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> Guest List</A>

Admission on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> is $20 (Regularly $30)

Please Dress Up for Hard Core Clubbing (Fashionably)

MIXED CD's of this Night Will Be Available

For CD Information, please leave me your email address

Thanks,

Renegade

www.djrenegade.com

hey renegade-

i remember halloween 99 at the tunnel when you were the on til close. I was w/ a large crew that nite, 25-30 people, and every one of us stayed til close. we were on stage and all at that end of the club. what time it close that nite, 9-930? i can't remember all i know is that we would have stayed there til 12 if it had kept going! and we noticed once they turned the lights on that we were basically the only heads left! that was a great nite.

best of luck bro

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

hey renegade are you gonna play intensse joints with the high bpm's casue if you are im gonna have to check it out, where else have you spun in the past besides the tunnel, im just curious??

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Hey what's up!

I am going to start at around midnight with some sick hard progressive tracks, then mix it in and build up the energy level with some hard latiny house tracks, some vocals, some dubs, some classics, and eventually go into a little hard trance. Depending on how much everyone is sweating, I will either drop it downand and start all over again or just make it more intense until I see everybody freaking the fuck out!

Also, Corbett's remix of Sexbomb is off the hook. Make sure you check it out. You'll know when I play it because I mc as well as DJ so I will let everyone know when I drop it!!

I started off as a hip-hop DJ in 1986 and also moved into Techno at Limelight. I then progressed to all formats of Techno including HARDCORE and played at many raves and clubs.

I took a slight break to enjoy being a Dad and Corbett stepped in and basicly started NYC Progressive House music around 1993.

When Corbett took a slight break to learn how to produce music, I started playing again at Tunnel, Expo, and Carbon(Exit) (it's like a tag team duo in WWF).

After having a few fights with some lame promoters, I stopped playing for a while and attended college to learn how to run my record labels.

After releasing "Summer Madness 1999" I further stayed away from the scene for a while to learn how to produce music.

Now that I have my mind right and money right I guess you could say Im ready for war!! (Nah, to spin again!!)

Check out my website for more info: www.djrenegade.com.

Thanks alot buddy!

Renegade

yo no doubt bro, didnt expect the whole history but that was phat, im gonna try to make it there to see whats up, spounds like it should be a phat night

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

DJ Renegade...I haven't seen you spin since Limelight a while back. You're a superb dj and it's good to see you in effect.

Where the fuck have you been by the way? Just curious....I've always enjoyed your raw spinning and I haven't heard you spin in a long time. You've probably been spinning and I just missed you.

Regardless, keep up the great work you've always put out.

lol the Sexy Promoter Mercury Returns.

Baby is good. 6 now. Just won a cheerleading competition. Thanks.

I started 2 record labels, I'm going to school for an MBA, and just recovering from a weightlifting accident (2 herniated discs, 1 pinched nerve).

Other than that, lol, just ready to blow it the fuck up so I hope I see ya Sat!!

Renegade--if u're playing at Tunnel this Sat. please do everyone a favor and don't hold back. Make it the most awesome set or ur life. I personally want to see that place bangin once again and the Dj has a lot to do with it, so give it all u got..OK???

No pussy-playing at TUNNEL. Tunnel is hardcore underground which is what should be.

See ya there.

For all you Tunnel rats that need a lsit for Saturday, be sure to use Renegades list. He'll take care of you all, don't worry. (See this ish? I'm helping out...so don't anyone be calling me a greedy motherfcker)

-THEORY

[This message has been edited by theorynyc (edited 01-31-2001).]

or you could just use the kurfew line and get in for cheaper and get access to the dj's in the kurfew section of tunnel too

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by theorynyc:

Sure...if you want to fear for your asshole the whole night. Oh and by the way...you can't get into Tunnel via Kurfew. But have fun @ Kurfew if you kids wanna go. I myself, along with my asshole will be in Tunnel that night. LOL.

-THEORY

i guess i'm a little slow.. care to explain yourself?

and how is it that we "can't get into tunnel via kurfew"?

-Rob

------------------

hmr3.gif