Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo goes uk..

Those underground giants from new york TWILO, join Gatecrasher for...

EASTER WEEKEND NEC STYLE

Birmingham's massive NEC will be the location for Gatecrasher's glorious Easter Weekend party. The club will take over the whole arena, sectioning it off into three parts; the concert arena, the forum and the pavilion. One of the arenas will be devoted to US superclub, Twilo. The whole event will have a capacity of 12,000 people and features deck luminaries such as Carl Cox, Seb Fontaine, Tiesto, Judge Jules, Deep Dish, Timo Maas, Steve Lawler, Guy Ornadel, Allister Whitehead, Sister Bliss, Futureshock and Yousef. There will also be appearances by the number one-hitting Rui Da Silva and Public Domain. Tickets for the event on April 13th are available through Ticketmaster, Way Ahead and the NEC box office.

twilo lineup includes:

deep dish

sander kleinenberg

sean cusick

steve lawler

carl cox

gatecrasher lineup includes:

scott bond

guy ornadel

dj tiesto

matt hardwick

max graham

futureshock

timo mass

sister bliss

judge jules

seb fontaine

damn that looks great.. oh well, i'll be seeing all from the list that i want to at twilo in the next two months anyway

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

Those underground giants from new york TWILO, join Gatecrasher for...

damn that looks great.. oh well, i'll be seeing all from the list that i want to at twilo in the next two months anyway

-Rob

I couldn't have said it any better.

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

Originally posted by mel-o-d:

Damn! Twilo better has someone else just as fabulous in town b/c I was hoping to celebrate my birthday there ... cwm34.gif

ummm.. is this good enough?

PVD TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY

biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

you'll be seeing all from the list at twilo in the next coming months???????????

when is tiesto and judge jules coming?!?!!?!?!?!??

cwm14.gifcwm12.gif

peace! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

yea rob you are the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by mareluna:

you'll be seeing all from the list at twilo in the next coming months???????????

when is tiesto and judge jules coming?!?!!?!?!?!??

cwm14.gifcwm12.gif

peace! --daniela

reread the post. i never said all were coming, those *i* want to see will be

-Rob

------------------

hmr3.gif

Really? I haven't been to PVD since October ... definitely time to get caught up. Thanks for the heads up! wink.gif

yep, should be a great nite.. and couple months at that

------------------

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

ummm.. is this good enough?

PVD TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY

biggrin.gif

Really? I haven't been to PVD since October ... definitely time to get caught up. Thanks for the heads up! wink.gif

You know about the 9th too, right?

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

[This message has been edited by jewel44317 (edited 02-01-2001).]

Originally posted by jewel44317:

You know about the 9th too, right?

of course!!!

smile.gif

i never miss pvd

-Rob

------------------

hmr3.gif

NICE, Fookin nice.

I will be in the UK then.... ahh i love it when a plan comes together.

Twilo should have hit the UK years ago.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

What's on the 9th?

confused.gif - Mel

pvd

------------------

hmr3.gif