Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Richie kicked my Ass!!!!

Most definitely...one of my best twilo nights ever...I just wished he would have gone longer...he played some BANGIN funky ass shit at the end...

worst pick-up line of the night ..."damn, you are a living doll"...

point at which Jilly was going the most nuts...when he pulled out my boy lieb's "metropolis..." Steve.sorry for running away from ya like a nut at that point...I lost my head wink.gif

all in all..a memorable night for me..

Sarah...all I have to say is..you are a DAMN TROOPER!!! smile.gif love ya

Ben...are you alive? lol

-J

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Ahh more followers to Richie's cause smile.gif

I should get a right-up from Richie's prespective (how he thought he did etc), i will post it when i get it.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by resident:

Hey everybody! No joke, Hawtin was awesome! I'm actually thinking about rating last Friday night as one of my top 3 nights ever.

Many thanks to Shannah for twisting my arm into going to Twilo (it still hurts but I'll get over it cwm12.gif ).

Tweaky Al cwm25.gif

i'm glad you had fun

just wanna say hi - it was nice meeting you at the meetup

cwm12.gif -Arthur cwm4.gif

PS tell Shannah i wont forget her name this time

------------------

Keep On Rollin' cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

Originally posted by Jilly:

Ben...are you alive? lol

I'm here... few thousand less braincells but I'm here! biggrin.gif

What a fantastic night... I can still hear the 909 banging away on my heart. Damn he opened SOOOOO hard and closed so funky. Great night! I didn't enjoy the silent parts, but I guess he's got to let everyone come down abit of people would start dieing on him!

Thanks everyone for being out and thanks pulsedriver for dragging my sorry ass there in the first place... sorry I disappeard for so long I had to visit the infamous closet.

//sariman

------------------

clubplanet_sig.gif

Hey does anyone know what the last song he threw out was? I don't know if it was me bein all hyped up from dancin for hours, or if that track was as amazing as I remember, but all I know is that i couldn't dance hard enough. Hawtin is without doubt one of the best!

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

Originally posted by korzo-:

Okay, stop rubbing it in!!

Seriously! Now you're forgiven for leaving the party. J and I totally were thinking of hitting Hawtin. You guys rock.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

I'm STILL alive?

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Richie has a habit of playing, yello track 'oh yeah' or what has become minus orange near the end of his set's.. wasn't there but it's a good bet... it's his trade mark.

I know you have no way to answer this b/c u weren't there, but I'm talkin about the last-last song he played. See, he had ended his set, but everyone was begging for one more... so he threw down one last track, and then officially ended it. That's the song I'm tryin to ID... unless by chance it's actually the one you're talkin about. All I know is that I never heard it b/f. If you actually have contact with him, maybe you could ask him for me?

cwm1.gif

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"