Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What would a guy want for Valentines Day?

Depends on the type of guy IMO. If he's sentemental then somethind handmade/handwritten. If he's sexual then some sexy lingure. Personally something that took thought and time would make me happy... but I'm playing valentines solo this year so I'll have to make myself a present! biggrin.gif

//sariman

------------------

clubplanet_sig.gif

well first thing you need to do is determine his expectation and let him know yours (obviously this is your first VD together). the worst thing to have happen is that you go "all-out" and then he does very little or nothing. that would suck.

once expectations are determined, then just be creative, romantic and sweet. buy him something that shows you put a little thought into the gift and shows that you know who he is. if a guy bought me, for example, the Steve Lawler NuBreed cd and some toys for my cat, then i would know that he has been paying attention to me and knows what my interests are.

if he likes sweets, bake him something. you could also give him candles & massage oil and a sensual massage...then the rest will take care of itself! definitely a top-notch blow job would be appreciated, but that depends on the dynamics of the relationship. if he is more of a giver in bed than a taker, def. give him the bj.

most of all, keep it in good taste and don't go overboard - do something that you can be proud of & feel good about.

He'd def Like

Blowjob!

Me and my best friend!

But I think I'd do roses, and not red, red is soooo common!!

Try

Purple for Lust

White for purity

Yellow for friendship

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Originally posted by vejita:

DUMPER

LOL! I know my b/f would appreciate that!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

i'm w/ shuga on this...just get him something you know that he's been wanting but hasnt got..like advance ordering john digweed LA and putting the receipt in an i love you card...then just get him trashed and set it off...

------------------

i'm only doing this once...until the second time

Honestly, if someone told me that they loved me on valentine's day, that would probably be enough for me. I'm also flyin solo this valentines, but hoping that one person will be my valentine, and she knows who she is.hehe.

-Scott-

------------------

ani-milan.gifani-rotate.gif

ThErE aRE sEvErAl gOOd PrOtEcTiOnS aGaInSt TEmPtAtIoN, bUt ThE MoSt PoPuLaR Is CoWaRdIcE.

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

start off by getting him an ill car system...get him 4 12inch subs by alpine...and an ill alpine v12 amp....then with the leftover money you buy 4 bombs ...2 for each of you....get in the car....wait till his rollin....pick up the cd communicate...stuff it in the deck...and while peaking fuck the living shit out of himm!!....lucky fuck!! cwm14.gif

------------------

peacehand.gif

"Ravers dont stumble and fall....

...we TRIP and ROLL"

bhtbturn.gif