Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What clubs do u think are most worthwhile to promote and why?!?!

agreed -- only NYC nightclubs please;

any constructive info would be much appreciated

I promote for EXIT, TUNNEL, SACI, and LIMELIGHT right now for VIP promotions along with Theory and RoundersNYC -- just for my info, i want to see what NYC clubbers think are the hottest parties and the easiest clubs to sell and for what reasons.

(PS! on a side note, if you want to promote email me at viplist1@hotmail.com)

[This message has been edited by 6eclipse9 (edited 02-06-2001).]

My own opinion I would say the hottest clubs to promote right now are: World - reason: Because the place is Hot! The party is always jumping and there's tons of beautiful people.Great place, great vibe, music is so-so, but good place to have fun. Second, would be Saci - the reson being is once again beautiful people, music is really good, and great vibe - Iw ould go with this on a thursday night...If u remember Cheetah Thursdays, well the party moved over now to Saci... I would go with these 2 clubs as the hot spots for now..

valentine-card.gif

Originally posted by dappah:

My own opinion I would say the hottest clubs to promote right now are: World - reason: Because the place is Hot! The party is always jumping and there's tons of beautiful people.Great place, great vibe, music is so-so, but good place to have fun. Second, would be Saci - the reson being is once again beautiful people, music is really good, and great vibe - Iw ould go with this on a thursday night...If u remember Cheetah Thursdays, well the party moved over now to Saci... I would go with these 2 clubs as the hot spots for now..

definately world and saci, i must agree!

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

Well, if you read everyone's opinions, you see that I'm already promoting all the clubs that were mentioned.

If you live in Jersey, why don't you stop by BOOM in Clifton tonight and we can talk.

I'll be working at the door.

If you can't make it tonight, E-Mail me or call me. No PMs please, they're a pain in the ass.

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

haze.jpg

" TARGET=_blank>http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

</A>

HazePromotions@Gateway.net

AOL IM HazeDG13

(201)381-6987

Thursdays - NV Lounge and Saci

Fridays -Sound Factory, EXIT and Chaos

Saturdays - The World and EXIT