Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYCEDEE...

Gravity,

What is your problem? You need to chill with all this Indian/Hindu bashing. I'm not Indian or a Hindu, but thats a pretty childish way to try prove you're better than someone. God forbid anyone on the board knew your background, you'd get straight-up ABUSED for it.

NYCELYSTINKINGHINDUFUCK...

You're attempts at being mature are so obviously pathetic...so instead of being a little punk bitch...keep on TRYING to bring it. You make roundabout comments about Judiasm, because you are too much of a bitch to truly and freely speak your mind...

I am not a politically correct fuck like you are PRETENDING to be...and from my experience, just about every Hindu from Queens smells like shit...so it is only fair that I say you fall into that same category. And if you are going to try and insult my job...at least know what the fuck I do... just as I know your biggest worry of the day is whether the shipment of Twix bars and NY Posts will arrive in time to open the store.

And as for the first post on this thread, you and your (and I quote) "filthy hindu pig" counterparts brought this upon yourselves...

And tell this bitch to stop sucking my cock and asking me if she can mix my sperm with curry to feed to your family...

saraswati.jpg

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

nycedee is my bitch

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

Gravity,

God forbid anyone on the board knew your background, you'd get straight-up ABUSED for it.

#1: This shit goes waaaaay back with this muthafucka...

#2: I AM JEWISH...what's your point?

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

nycedee is my bitch

as usual, you are wrong again, i am not trying to be politically correct. you are a pathetic loser, and i'm merely stating fact.

I am not a racist like you, so i don't go there. Everything you say has some sort of racial undertone, your mother must be so proud. she probably looks at you and wonders what went wrong.

where do you come up with this stuff...keep going, i'll keep digging....

------------------

I buried gravity twice, and now own him

Originally posted by nycedee:

keep going, i'll keep digging....

out of the grave you have dug for yourself...or is that some kind of hindu spiritual thing wherein you spew shit from your mouth to dilute the curry smell for a few minutes...thinking you have successfully defeated an opponent only to wake up in a pine box in a cow field and have to pray to some plastic idol to take you away carefully to ensure that you do not touch the meat.

(The above might not make sense to you... but it makes more sense to me than why an entire BREED of people have to smell.)

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

nycedee is my bitch