Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do You Get More Pissed Off/Upset at Imposters Who Say Shit Just To Cause Drama or at

Originally posted by gravity:

Although you dont necessarily agree with me or all of what I have said, I must commend you for making the above points and taking responsibil We did indeed have a SENSELESS bickering session one day...and it was forgiven and forgotten because IT WAS STUPID. Insults were tossed back and forth and I'm sure that we both walked away from it with a smirk on our face as we passed an hour or so being "stupid" to one another.

The difference herein lies in the fact that people are automatically attributing comments I made to offend one person as this whole big racial commentary...which I think most people here do actually realize but find it more enjoyable to continue the drama than to understand what happened and move on...these attacks on me are really no different (in there intention)...than anything that I have previously stated.

the problem here is when we disagreed, you went for racist remarks. maybe thats the way you disagree with somebody, that's your perogative. it seems common with you.

people understand what you wrote, regardless of the situation. I could use racial slurs as well, but I didn't. racial slurs = drama 100% of the time. nobody told you to write those, you did so on your own. this is what i meant when i said you were burying yourself.

bottom line as to what really happened: we disagreed, you resorted to racial slurs, obviously insulting many people.

it seems like to you posted this thread to justify your racism.

------------------

I buried gravity twice, and now own him

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

right, but the problem is though they may be sensitive to remarks made to them they are not immune from what we are really talking about, none of us are-- hypocrisy, that is directing their own racist remarks against others.

-mjr

Originally posted by nycedee:

i would think somebody who is jewish, or any minority would be a little more sensitive to racial remarks.

------------------

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

Originally posted by cazz926:

They aren't "threatend" by me because I am pretty much ignored. I don't think anyone fully reads posts.

Not true.....I've read all your posts in the middle of this rifraf......and although I'm not threatened or in total agreement with every last thing you say, I think you have a good sense of what's going on......I respect intelligence...... cwm12.gif

Mikey

------------------

"Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

Originally posted by ReginaP:

Originally posted by nycedee:

i would think somebody who is jewish, or any minority would be a little more sensitive to racial remarks.

Hello? frown.gif Am I completely invisible? I answered this ?!! tongue.gif

i missed that earlier, no your not invisible...i read up, well put

cwm9.gif

------------------

I buried gravity twice, and now own him

Originally posted by jammy:

G'day mate cwm1.gif

-Jamms "iambutalass"

Oi G'day mate is AUSTRALIAN not British

cwm23.gif

:P

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi wink.gif

10 hours til flite cwm30.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............trying to find somewhere to live so I can go to Coxy & DT!---------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com