Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, man. I'm DONE with this week. Anyone tries to talk to me at work today will get the hand in the face and the look of "not today, Twilo tonight."

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Pardon? Perhaps to know what time Digweed goes on?

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by Crackorn:

Seriously, man. I'm DONE with this week. Anyone tries to talk to me at work today will get the hand in the face and the look of "not today, Twilo tonight."

Ha ha ha ha........that's funny.... cwm12.gif

Mikey

------------------

"Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

here here. im fed up w/ this week already!! the wknd has finallt arrived.....everyone enjoy it, have fun!!!!!

cwm32.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

i am with you all on that!!! thank god this week is over...does anybody else feel that the last few weeks have gone by really, really slow...i think its the weather!

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

Originally posted by risa06:

honestly....I just want to get waisted this weekend....and forget about all these things that I had to deal with in the past 5 days...

L cwm16.gif

You have nooo idea how much I feel the same exact way!! I'm so determined to have the greatest freakin' night of my life!! cwm32.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“The fate of love is that it always seems too little or too much.” - Anonymous

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by cmb1975:

i am with you all on that!!! thank god this week is over...does anybody else feel that the last few weeks have gone by really, really slow...i think its the weather!

...actually, I thought that this past week went by very fast...but I just had to go through some MAJOR stress.....ugh...thank God its over and everything is just fine smile.gif

I'm def. getting a lil (well maybe not that lil...hehehe) drunk tonight!!!!! YeY!!!...is it 5PM yet??????

Lola <------ can't wait to have her first weekend drink!!! cwm32.gif