Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PvD...Friday.....

myrlin

To say the least, I had an amazing time. Got in line at 10:15......was one of the first 20 people in with the usual crew Ez, Mike, Shadow, Boris. From the minute we got in, the vibe was kicking.....i couldnt stop mentioning it, EVERYONE was happy.....by the time it got packed at midnight, EVEN THE MASS CROWD was happy.......never had so much fun walking through a crowd.

We were glowsticking a plenty......and I saw some AWESOME people lighting about. Talked to one tall guy and a girl liz who both used my photons and needless to say I was very impressed.

If anyone remembers the little raver with ufos and the Mr Bubble shirt, thats me ...... LOL

Amazing night....and I got to hear Futureshock Sparc.......AWESOME song.

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

"The light, the glimmering light of her eyes, the shining exuberance of hope, the sparkling smile, Thats Life"

bknight.gif

A usual myrlin was doing magic with the lights!

nice seeing you there bro - oh and thanks for the motivational drive-by AIM on friday

PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD PVD

biggrin.gifcwm17.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

Keep On Rollin' cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

haha yea that was a blast myrlin..i actually think i saw you, had no idea it was you but i saw a mr bubbles shirt lol!! who had that awesome green lazer beam,def awesome! gotta love the light shows that the clubbers put on smile.gif heh heh

------------------

"Your not going crazy, your going SANE in a CRAZY world..."

aol sn: kshark81

home.gif

Originally posted by twiloman:

haha yea that was a blast myrlin..i actually think i saw you, had no idea it was you but i saw a mr bubbles shirt lol!! who had that awesome green lazer beam,def awesome! gotta love the light shows that the clubbers put on smile.gif heh heh

Ya that green lazer dude was by us for a bit. Three of us were lighting it up on the steps......It was just so much damned fun

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

"The light, the glimmering light of her eyes, the shining exuberance of hope, the sparkling smile, Thats Life"

bknight.gif

Originally posted by petrol:

Very impressive lights, Myrlin.

I'm glad i got to see you work your magic.

Catch you at the next show.

Yes, the pupil has learned and surpassed the teacher... muahahaha... he's definitely good...

------------------

Relax, it was just a dream... you're awake now and your nightmares will begin...

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by myrlin:

If anyone remembers the little raver with ufos and the Mr Bubble shirt, thats me ...... LOL

Amazing night....and I got to hear Futureshock Sparc.......AWESOME song.

So i DID meet you!!!! (uh, sorta..) i remember seeing someone with a mr. bubbles shirt and i was so excited! lol i think all i said was "Wow! Mr. Bubbles!!" while pointing at your shirt--- and yes, i realize that this doesn't help you at all, considering that people were probably saying that to you all nite lol.. well, if it helps, i was the girl with short blonde hair in pigtails with a yellow halter shirt, with yellow star-shaped sunglasses...

nice to meet u! hehe cwm35.gif

peace! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

AoL: MAReLuNa

Originally posted by mareluna:

So i DID meet you!!!! (uh, sorta..) i remember seeing someone with a mr. bubbles shirt and i was so excited! lol i think all i said was "Wow! Mr. Bubbles!!" while pointing at your shirt--- and yes, i realize that this doesn't help you at all, considering that people were probably saying that to you all nite lol.. well, if it helps, i was the girl with short blonde hair in pigtails with a yellow halter shirt, with yellow star-shaped sunglasses...

nice to meet u! hehe cwm35.gif

peace! --daniela

it was finally nice to meet you...even if it was briefly...it was outside of Twilo when they kicked us out at the parking garage...

hope to see you this sunday for DT & Cox. cwm12.gif

------------------

i don't want it...i just need it...to feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive...

shadowchaser076@aol.com