Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pill question

Originally posted by apotheosis:

I belive me and my friend got "bad pills"

I wanted to ask if anyone had ever felt this way from e before:

I was "not in control"

Sexually aggresive. (not just touchy)

PARANOID!!!

Seeing things that would not go away (believe they were laced with acid)

I NEVER GOT THAT FEELING, BUT ON THE MORE IMPORTANT SIDE ARE YOU ALRIGHT???

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

EZ and Shadow, shut the fuck up now, I'm not playin with you, this is serious shit.

it wasent only me it did this to

btw soprano

yeah thank you, my cutie just leveled off about a hour ago after taking a half at 5am last night.

first off...you are NEVER in control while under the influence under any substance...that goes for alcohol and drugs...

second... if the pill was laced with acid...then you must've candyflipped...Candyflip means when you take ecstacy and acid at the same time if you didn't know...

third...chill the fuck out...and explain to everyone what the hell that apostrophe means between the D & R...

------------------

i don't want it...i just need it...to feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

some new info, I got in touch with 2 people who had the same pill from the same batch also last night. Neither of them had "acid like" effects or would use the word "agressive". Only difference other than that was one said it was "strong" (made him very horny), and the other said it did almost nothing.

Not sure what this all means, but I wanted to put out all the data i gathered.

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

first off...you are NEVER in control while under the influence under any substance...that goes for alcohol and drugs...

*** debateable. (sp?) but I am not one to use a drug as a excuse for my behaviour.

second... if the pill was laced with acid...then you must've candyflipped...Candyflip means when you take ecstacy and acid at the same time if you didn't know...

*** never did acid. going by what i best percieved the effects to mean to me.

if you never done acid...then i wouldn't suggest you try it...if you're the type of person who doesn't like visuals, then stay away from it.

also...certain people should not do acid after a certain age, because the mind wouldn't be to handle it...there has been cases where people who have taken acid and went insane and never fully recovered...some are caused by bad acid or the person took many hits at one time...

just some advice...

------------------

i don't want it...i just need it...to feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

if you never done acid...then i wouldn't suggest you try it...if you're the type of person who doesn't like visuals, then stay away from it.

also...certain people should not do acid after a certain age, because the mind wouldn't be to handle it...there has been cases where people who have taken acid and went insane and never fully recovered...some are caused by bad acid or the person took many hits at one time...

just some advice...

true on both points.

it's probably worth posting your experience and description on one of the forums where non-cpbbs frequent on pillreports.com or dancesafe.org. Mikey - I know you know about these resources, but I'm just taking this opportunity to plug those sites that serve our community.

The only way we can learn about what doesn't work as perscribed is to post and do some research before we drop. sorry to hear you had a bum roll.

------------------

DM

Not sure what this all means, but I wanted to put out all the data i gathered.

Actually people react different to the same pill so I'm not surprised.

Many people have visuals, very acid like. Some people never have visuals. It's hard to say what caused the visuals but it is known to do that as well for some people. I'm not going to guess what the contents of your pill were, just be careful and read up on the shit... don't care who it is... whether we had a spat or not, I don't wanna see anyone dead...

------------------

You might just achieve what you're shooting for, if you just dream a little...

ezlogo1.gif

Damn, I always get weird pills. The only ones I feel %100 sure of taking are the ones around here.. The only trouble with that is its been the same pill for over 4 months. Triple stack green loves. Oooof they're speedy. I took a white something last Friday at Exit that practicly burnt a hole in my tounge, but man did I have an awesome roll. I try not to buy from strangers.

techno.gif