Clubplanet Nightlife Community

^^^^Anyone catch the PhoTon battle @TWILO PVD night???^^^

Let me tell you people those guys were insane it was 3 guys 2 guys had blue photons and one guy had red...they were NASTY!!!!!....did anybody else see them it was like 5am by the power bar??????

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL!!! peacesymbol.gif

no. there were a couple people doing strings pretty well in the vip room, one of whom being the best girl i've ever seen. and then there was another girl downstairs near the end of the night who sucked. she couldn't even get the sticks to go around once

i KNOW everyone saw the guy on the back block at the end of the night! esp. when he whipped out the high intensity oranges with the green photons on them. loved him!!

------------------

"real fucking high"

thats fucked up....they let that dude string....i started swinging during diggers and the asshole bouncer took em away from me...remember that Dszorro....u got mad caus ethey took ur stix....race issue...ithink not...skillz issue...word...everyone was looking thats why yo....they cant handle the stringz from heaven!!

------------------

peacehand.gif

"Ravers dont stumble and fall....

...we TRIP and ROLL"

btbweave.gif