Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD WAS FUCKEN HORRIBLE FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

I'm sorry but please correct me if i'm wrong but everything I say in this post is the god damn truth. I get there and there is a mile long line of morons trying to get in. Anyway, I'm hooked up so I walk right in. Inside I am even more dissapointed than outside. I think I would have had more fun watching Paint Dry. There is ten million underage asians and other kids. Running around screaming that they want ecstacy. I asked why, they said this muzik is horrible and we need to get fucked up in some way to enjoy it. So i left.

Originally posted by bastardino:

I'm sorry but please correct me if i'm wrong but everything I say in this post is the god damn truth. I get there and there is a mile long line of morons trying to get in. Anyway, I'm hooked up so I walk right in. Inside I am even more dissapointed than outside. I think I would have had more fun watching Paint Dry. There is ten million underage asians and other kids. Running around screaming that they want ecstacy. I asked why, they said this muzik is horrible and we need to get fucked up in some way to enjoy it. So i left.

I've noticed that there are many people on this board that need to get together and take some REALLY GOOD WRITING CLASSES at Columbia University or perhaps The New School.

If you're going to make up stories at least be GOOD at it and don't be so fucking repetitive and predictable.

ANd for the peanut gallery that's waiting to say something to me...

Shut the fuck up..

I don't sit at my computer writing "stories". And If I did they would be 10x better than this bullshit.

PS Bastardino: There is NO DIFFERENCE between a mile long line of morons trying to get in as opposed to a "hooked-up" moron who immediatly gets in. You're the biggest moron if you knew better and still went.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

i dislike bastardino, and i never thought i'd find the day i'd agree with him.

twilo did suck, i don't think pvd did anything up there but went from record to record. same high pitched trance as always, bullshit, total bullshit. same tracks again and again. heard 1, you've heard them all. he's a tourist attraction. at one point, around 7, i thought the night was over cuz no music was being played! then, it was over at 8:15, wtf?? it was so packed, you coldn't dance. never have i seen twilo so bad. people standing around, then dancing, then standing around again. awful.

however, i love the diversity of twilo, that's what makes it so great.

------------------

I buried gravity twice, and now own him