Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Im a GLOWstick king over here ... he he

YOOOOOOOOOO , There is a compitition now ? wow i didnt know that lol, well ill come down and play but im not that good anymore .. Frist of all is this a battle of DANCING OR GLOWSTICKS and dancing ? awww man i can only get down with some HARD HOUSE ..peace

------------------

Glowball.jpg

-------------------------

e-mail martin_izzo@netzero.net page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

PEace

Martin

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tyco:

Who's tilt deanna? I don't use sticks but I'll vouch for glowsticks.....he's nice......all this comp is amping my ass up for some battles.......anyone down for a dance battle? Who's down.....suckas.

Mikey

hahahaha! you're goading on a battle for someone else to fight? hehehe... well, i'm backing candy kid myrlin in this one

tilt's a liquid/lights dance crew. blueangel, is that how you'd define them? you've probably seen them. they used to be at Twilo all the time. haven't seen them there in a while, but then, maybe it's because i haven't been there in a while...

btw, what idiot is posting at 4 am? go to bed

------------------

"real fucking high"

Originally posted by deanna11:

hahahaha! you're goading on a battle for someone else to fight? hehehe... well, i'm backing candy kid myrlin in this one

tilt's a liquid/lights dance crew. blueangel, is that how you'd define them? you've probably seen them. they used to be at Twilo all the time. haven't seen them there in a while, but then, maybe it's because i haven't been there in a while...

btw, what idiot is posting at 4 am? go to bed

Hmmmm......'goading on a battle for someone else to fight?' And who might that be? Let me see......you're backing myrlin in a dance battle? I'm way confused sweetheart(I say that word just for you).......relieve me of this shenanigan and explain yourself...... cwm12.gif

btw, I believe there are exactly two idiots posting at 4am......I knew I could count on you.......

Mikey

------------------

"Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

tyco......must I explain everything to you? Hm......actually you just confused me......I'm not fighting any battles......if that's what you were implying......unless you have a personal challenge?......

Oh, and trippintrance64 is another idiot too......

------------------

"real fucking high"

deanna.......I just need a translation of this babble above.......I'm not sure where it fits in to what I originally said in my post.......

na, I'm not challenging anyone here.......I was basically saying that the glowstick battle stuff was getting me all excited yet I don't use them so I turned it over to dancing.......I'll be out on the floor regardless but I figured it would be nice to have some peeps to flip out with.......I still don't know where myrlin came in but whateva.......

btw, I noticed al joined the club.....I guess only us idiots can actually recognize others........blah

Mikey

------------------

"babble", huh? yeah yeah, you and your dots. ok, explanation: your first post sounded like you wanted a battle to go on and were pushing for glowsticks. (i'm anxiouis to see this guy now, if i haven't already.) i was saying i have my money on myrlin, our candied out raver with the lights

dance battle sounds good. for that, i've got my money on Ooana (don't get confused now that i brought up another name ;-) haha, just messin')

wonderful, now i'm an idiot posting at 5 am and almost as much work done as at 4

------------------

"real fucking high"

"babble", huh? yeah yeah, you and your dots. ok, explanation: your first post sounded like you wanted a battle to go on and were pushing for glowsticks. (i'm anxiouis to see this guy now, if i haven't already.) i was saying i have my money on myrlin, our candied out raver with the lights

dance battle sounds good. for that, i've got my money on Ooana (don't get confused now that i brought up another name ;-) haha, just messin')

wonderful, now i'm an idiot posting at 5 am and almost as much work done as at 4

Ok, that's fair......I'm not pushing for anyone but I said I "vouched" for glowsticks cause I met hime last week and he was nice with the sticks.....one of the best I've seen actually......that's as far as my involvement goes in that.........

oh.....the funny thing is, I don't have any work to do.......so I guess I'm more of an idiot......he he.....here, this is for you:

.................................................................................................................................................................................... .............................................do ya like me now?......lol I'm sleeping.

Mikey

------------------

Originally posted by glowsticks:

Im with you BlueAngel...Talk is cheap.Let your actions and skills speak for themselves like i said earlier...Bring it to twilo for PvD....But i warn you Dont come to close to the fire son you might get burned...

First off, I'm not your son . . . but I guarantee you that my guys will make you their bitch!!! hehehe Oooohhhh yea . . . those are some fightin' words!

When: February 9th "PVD NIGHT"!!!! - at EXACTLY 4 a.m.!!!

Where: Twilo (right by the health bar)

I will be wearing a white shirt with "Angel" on it. I'm an asian girl and my guy is black . . .if you didn't know already. My guys and I will be expecting you . . . so don't back out!! It's okay . . . we'll make it as painless as possible. I promise. wink.gif

Oh and tyco, T.I.L.T. is a group of my friends who are the illest liquid team I know! I have yet to seen anyone who dance better than them.

And deanna11, they're still there . . . they just don't dance that much cause people don't challenge them anymore . . . that and all of them have girlfriends now and you know what happens then.

Okay, Glowball . . . I will see you at Twilo!! Until then . . . go home and practice, babe . . . cause it's gonna take you more than a miracle. cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“You cannot create experience. You must undergo it.” - Albert Camus

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Blue Angel in no way was that "son" comment directed torwards you...It was directed torwards Glowball.. I should have phrased it better...sorry..I was agreeing with you...Now tell me ....I give much resprect to those who can flow like i said i will gladly hand over my glowsticks to someone and watch and learn...Im no way am I tryin to start beef with you

------------------

glow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

Blue Angel in no way was that "son" comment directed torwards you...It was directed torwards Glowball.. I should have phrased it better...sorry..I was agreeing with you...Now tell me ....I give much resprect to those who can flow like i said i will gladly hand over my glowsticks to someone and watch and learn...Im no way am I tryin to start beef with you

OOPS!! MY BAD!! I thought it was Glowball that wrote that. Sorry, you guys have similar names. I meant my reply toward Glowball.

ANYWAY, hope to see you at Twilo! My invitation is open to all! hehe

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

A quick question for you though Blue Angel...Do you chill with Star...short Korean kid...My boy pointed him out to me at the last PvD but he wasnt dancing that night...he was chillin with this black kid....from what I hear he is ILL...me and my boys are nice...but I hear hes ill...I chill with mostly asians when I go out...I bet youve seen me...anyway let me know cause Im curious

------------------

glow.jpg

Originally posted by ges1ner:

Friday February 9th, 4 AM Star will either be sharing a drink with my boys after an excellent show, or he will be humiliated by two of the premiere ravers that NYC has to offer...

[This message has been edited by ges1ner (edited 02-01-2001).]

That's a pretty cocky statement for someone who's preaching on how to be modest. Don't you think? I mean "two of the premiere ravers that NYC has to offer"?? Uhhhh yea, okay. cwm25.gif

Oh and just for correction sake. Star or ANY of the T.I.L.T. guys . . . never "CLAIM" to be the best or premiere of anything. They just know that they are good cause history has proved them to be. I CLAIM that they are the best that I have ever seen. As far as them being humiliated . . . I guess we shall see.

And you're right raving is not made of battles . . . it is a personal thing. Battles are just fun way of ravers showing their stuff. Don't be so serious. It's all fun and game.

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by ges1ner:

Friday February 9th, 4 AM Star will either be sharing a drink with my boys after an excellent show, or he will be humiliated by two of the premiere ravers that NYC has to offer...

[This message has been edited by ges1ner (edited 02-01-2001).]

That's a pretty cocky statement for someone who's preaching on how to be modest. Don't you think? I mean "two of the premiere ravers that NYC has to offer"?? Uhhhh yea, okay. cwm25.gif

Oh and just for correction sake. Star or ANY of the T.I.L.T. guys . . . never "CLAIM" to be the best or premiere of anything. They just know that they are good cause history has proved them to be. I CLAIM that they are the best that I have ever seen. As far as them being humiliated . . . I guess we shall see.

And you're right raving is not made of battles . . . it is a personal thing. Battles are just fun way of ravers showing their stuff. Don't be so serious. It's all fun and game.

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

PEOPLE PEOPLE if I understand whats going on here then TWILO is gonna have Mr. Glowsticks and young and the crew, and The INFAMOUS STAR and his crew at TWILO on PVD night!!!!!WOW looks like im going to 2 raves in 1 week first TWILO then UNIFIED the week after.OMG I wish all this shit was going down tonight!!!.PVD night is gonna be off the hook everybody better bring there A game na meen!!!!!! cwm32.gifcwm28.gif

------------------

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours.

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL

I agree with you if you go to TUNNEL a looot... I used to go there every Saturday (summer time last year) and all the peeps were all gooood dancers!!!!! And I enjoyed looking at them dancing.... so full of energy... but now Im one of them.... just without the glowsticks redface.gif(

Still gotta learn though...

PEACE OUT!!!! cwm11.gif

People please...were all goin to have a good time...can t we all just enjoy PvD together..This isnt about battling or showing people up, its about having a good time..end of story...I hope to meet all of you and have a good time with all of you...

------------------

glow.jpg

People please...were all goin to have a good time...can t we all just enjoy PvD together..This isnt about battling or showing people up, its about having a good time..end of story...I hope to meet all of you and have a good time with all of you...

Brother I hear you!!!!!!I cant wait to see fire me and Tino are still seeing shit!!!!!!

PVD is gonna be a chill night hopefully we all get to chill and when I say we all I mean me you tino, young and the INFAMOUS STAR AND THE INFAMOUS BLUE ANGEL!!!!

------------------

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours.

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL

Now I like that.......bottom line, no matter how good anybody is at anything, there's always somebody out there that's better (well, 99% of the time).........do your thing and enjoy it......

Mikey

------------------

Hey BlueAngel quick question for you...Do you chill with Star...I dont know him but my boy Andrew does...He pointed him out to me at Twilo last PvD...he told me hes the best hes ever seen...and thats comin forom some kids who are pretty damn good themselves..so like i said i give respect to those who deserve it.....and I stay with pretty much all asians when I go out...i bet youve seen me around...

------------------

glow.jpg

Hey BlueAngel quick question for you...Do you chill with Star...I dont know him but my boy Andrew does...He pointed him out to me at Twilo last PvD...he told me hes the best hes ever seen...and thats comin forom some kids who are pretty damn good themselves..so like i said i give respect to those who deserve it.....and I stay with pretty much all asians when I go out...i bet youve seen me around...

THOSE ARE MY GUYS that I'm talking about. Star and the black guy is my boyfriend, Mitchell. They are the guys in T.I.L.T. I have yet to see ANYONE who are better ravers then those two. Come to PVD next week . . . I PROMISE you that they will rave that night!

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

THOSE ARE MY GUYS that I'm talking about. Star and the black guy is my boyfriend, Mitchell. They are the guys in T.I.L.T. I have yet to see ANYONE who are better ravers then those two. Come to PVD next week . . . I PROMISE you that they will rave that night!

BlueAngel

See now me and you can be friends....See I dont want any part of Star i KNOW hes nice..Believe me, my boys and myself know who they ...they gets MUCH respect...I hear from people that im on your boyfriends level..were gonna have some fun at PvD...I got some cool people to hang with..I cant wait

------------------

glow.jpg