Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Mysterious...

risa06

Haha.. You don't remember me calling you? LMAO, that happens to me a lot too :) I woke up at like 9, got your voice mail and called you. You said you were sleeping :) I know when someone calls me when I'm sleeping, sometimes I can't remember if they called or not :) Hehe.. And yes I had a really good time on Saturday!!! I was very surprised myself :)

A HUGE thanx to MY NEW FAVORITE DJ :) LOL... Seriously, a really good set, kept me dancing and awake the whole night! I'm definitely going again even though I still hate the crowd at Exit :) Bunch of horny rude assholes, at least the majority of them :) Oh well :)

Z, I have to agree w/ you on the crowd comment, usually its not as bad as it was this past Sat, but you know what...You CAN'T be bice to these idiots...You have to tell them to Fuck Off RIGHT AWAY!!!... when you are nice to them they taking it the wrong way...just mo

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Haha.. It was SO funny when that guy I was hanging out with said bye to you at the end and you gave him that look LMAO.. He was actually a very cool guy and I think you scared him a little LOL.. Evil girl smile.gif

I looked at him????....can't remember doing that.....he was freaking me out all night....and you thought that he was weird too.....didn't you?

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Who? The guy doing kicks all night or the guy with the motorcycle helmut on? Now they were wierd!! cwm3.gif

lmaoooooooooooooooo.......no...there was another one...what about those girls...lol

actually...that guy was sitting down the whole night and then when room cleared out he started "dancing" and the guy w/ the helmut on was making fun of him and was going to "take over" that guy's spot....hahaha