Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELP on Twilo needed

siman

Group of us are coming across on the 16th from UK and are looking to go to Presidents night on the 18th @ Twilo.

1 Where can we get tickets from in advance?

2 Whats the best way to get there by public transport?

3 Whats the door policy like?

4 What the fuck are you guys wearing out now? (i dont want to look a prat or out of place with the locals)

5 How busy does Twilo get now?

Any help would be great.

See you all soon Simon

ok, just wear what u normally wear... as for door policy- make sure u have IDs (something with photo) and the clothing policy is simple.... anything.

Tickets in advance, don't know if you can get them or not but arrive early and you'll be ok. Also if you keep watching this board you'll get on a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> which will make the experience a little cheaper (as the drinks are fucking expensive)

Can't remember the other questions you asked... drop me an e-mail : arrundale@hotmail.com if you need further help.

matt

------------------

ccox1.jpg

'Homelands - Winchester'

29th May 1999

AIM: mattarrundale1

Siman,

1) No tickets in advance (unless you somehow get hooked up with comps). Everyone lines up at the club, moves in relatively fast, passes the metal detector and goes to the ticket windows to pay. Try getting on a discount list though.

2) Take a cab. Twilo is 27th betw. 10th and 11th Avenues. You could take the subway to 28th & 8th ave, but trust me just cab it.

3) Door policy -- be cool and it's all good. CC/DT will be real crowded probably and you should come early to make a night of it (esp if you're visiting from UK). Bring your passports for entry to the club. MUST have official ID. Don't be drunk, obviously stoned or rude to the bouncers/door people and it's ok. Quite civil really.

4) Depends who you are. Crowd will be 18+ that night so expect more ravers (ie big pants, glowsticks/photons etc smile.gif ). Older crowd bit more fashionable, but still comfortable-- sneakers welcomed -- expect to dance your ass off. No wingtips. cwm17.gif

5) CC/DT will no doubt be very very packed. But the crowd should also (I hope) be very cool. People who love the music should come out for this killer tandem. Club density varies by hours, really busy @ 2-3, lightening around 5-6 sometimes. With these two long-distance leviathans playing the club should be going till at least 10am, maybe later.

My 2 cents.

-Mjr203

Originally posted by siman:

Group of us are coming across on the 16th from UK and are looking to go to Presidents night on the 18th @ Twilo.

1 Where can we get tickets from in advance?

2 Whats the best way to get there by public transport?

3 Whats the door policy like?

4 What the fuck are you guys wearing out now? (i dont want to look a prat or out of place with the locals)

5 How busy does Twilo get now?

Any help would be great.

See you all soon Simon

------------------

I regret that I only have but one imposter to give for my message board.

RIP mjrthesecond

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.