Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ugh...

risa06

what??? Are you people actually working today??? how come this board is so slow??? smile.gif ...Did anyone get real drunk/f'd up this past weekend??? Anything funny happend to any of you??? Did you see any good movies??? Did anyone see Hannibal??? Some personal drama (yes...I am a lil nosy today... smile.gif )???

well, Monday is almost over...and weekend is getting closer...long weekend too smile.gif

Well people are definitely a little short today -- not sparky as usual. But this has got to me a beginning of the week physcial phenomenom. Low on serotonin....

-MJR

------------------

I regret that I only have but one imposter to give for my message board.

RIP mjrthesecond

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

The best thing that happened all weekend was the 1/2 hour of chilling the sunshine (60deg?) outside twilo @ 9 am on Saturday waiting for peeps to grab their coats from the coatcheck. It was so nice. A long way from Sat night when it was cold as ASS.

-mjr cwm27.gif

------------------

I regret that I only have but one imposter to give for my message board.

RIP mjrthesecond

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

I DJed Friday and Sat nights.

Also saw Hannibal, Saving Silverman, and Thirteen Days...

Saving Silverman is mad funny, Hannibal is good, but not as good as it could have been, and Thirteen Days blows - probably Costner's worst performance ever....

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

2/10 - Club Deep, Long Island

2/17 - Slopes, Hunter Mountain

2/24 - Arena, Albany NY

2/28 - Cheetah, NYC

3/10 - Webster Hall, NYC

3/17 - Club Deep, LI

3/24 - Shadow Lounge, Miami

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

well, I didn't get drunk or f'd up this weekend...but I wanted to...its funny, but when I want to get real (not stupid) drunk or get a lil carried away w/ my party helpers it never works...but when I'm planning on having a "healthy weekend" I always end up getting waisted...weird

I had a very nice Sunday...they were showing some real cool movies on the russian chn. which brought some mem. back...so I spent most of the day watching TV smile.gif

Originally posted by mjr203:

The best thing that happened all weekend was the 1/2 hour of chilling the sunshine (60deg?) outside twilo @ 9 am on Saturday waiting for peeps to grab their coats from the coatcheck. It was so nice. A long way from Sat night when it was cold as ASS.

i have to agree with you on this one. when i walked out of twilo it was so beautiful out. i wish it was liek that everytime i walked out of there.

------------------

0524a.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Haha.. Lola, you wanted to get fucked up? Why didn't you tell me? smile.gif And where were all the party helpers when we needed them the most? Those drinks didn't do shit for me, but they were yummy..

its all good smile.gif I stil had fun!!!