Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..o0 UNIFIED RoLL CaLL --- this sat - 2/17 0o...

good Topic ASSMUNCH I though I was gonna start the roll call for UNIFIED!!!!!.....its AG tho cuz its my first party and my first time seeing Mr. Lawrence......should be fun...hopefully people from the board are going.

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL!!! peacesymbol.gif

Originally posted by clubhead32:

good Topic ASSMUNCH I though I was gonna start the roll call for UNIFIED!!!!!.....its AG tho cuz its my first party and my first time seeing Mr. Lawrence......should be fun...hopefully people from the board are going.

My bust!!

cwm45.gif

------------------

peacehand.gif

"Ravers dont stumble and fall....

...we TRIP and ROLL"

btbweave.gif

where? what? who? why didnt I get this memo?

where is this happening? Limelight?

inform the clueless, I'm coming down from school for my first nyc weekend since nye. was gonna go to exit for boris, and jv at twilo for afterhours, but ralph and lawrence sounds good. cwm19.gif

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

I'll be there. Two of my sisters will be coming with me. My roommate will be there. And no less than 4 of my friends will be coming along for the ride......

http://www.parkravemaddness.com

Oh, and NYCTouch -- nobody beats Herbert K and the Letter Opener O' Death! Great sig pic......

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com

I am most likely going to that rave. Considering the fact i'm like 20 minutes away from that venue. Hehe! I got a busy weekend, Rave on Sat. DT and Carl Cox on Sunday, and Monday, man oh man, I'll need rest on Tuesday.

-Scott-

------------------

"ThRoUgH tHe NiGhT, I hEaR yOuR vOiCe.... As i RiSe tHrOuGh ThE AiR, YoUr EcHo GrOwS...I sEE tImE sTaNd StiLL, As I'm WaTcHiNg tHe WoRLd BeLoW.... I cAn HeAr yOu CrY..."
header.gifscotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

Well,

If my sources are correct, the club is no longer called Swirl anymore, it's now called Palladium, and it's exit #15 off of 1-95 towards New Rochelle/The Pellhams. It's like 20 minutes from my house. Anyone has anymore questions, IM me at my address..see below.

-Scott-

------------------

"ThRoUgH tHe NiGhT, I hEaR yOuR vOiCe.... As i RiSe tHrOuGh ThE AiR, YoUr EcHo GrOwS...I sEE tImE sTaNd StiLL, As I'm WaTcHiNg tHe WoRLd BeLoW.... I cAn HeAr yOu CrY..."
header.gifscotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

Just to let yo all know...the paladium is horrible...the last party I went to there was foundation and it really sucked...the lined up wasnt as good as this one but the place is just wack...Hopefully laurence and spacegirl can pack the place i think ill give it a second chance though...hopefully it doesnt let me down....peace and love

------------------

glow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

Originally posted by glowsticks:

Just to let yo all know...the paladium is horrible...

mmmm, heard the same thing. six bux for water, no refills, turn off water in the bathrooms...heard some other crap that i can't remember right now...park rave maddness is schitt too. i was gonna go, but now i'm not. and i'm not one to rain on anyone's parade. i just want to let y'all know what's up. much love.