Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is there such a thing as a "racist" player ?

My cousin is a beautiful black girl. She's dating this white guy(Greek) casually.

This guy has a thing for Spanish chics but , my cousin is the first black girl he's been with.

From the way my cousin said it- it sounds like he treats her differently from all the others. With others- he takes them out, goes shopping w/ them and goes on vactaions w/ them and lets them spend his $$$

But with her, the only time he sees her for is sex. He never talks about her to his friends, she never met them like the other hoes. smile.gif lol

She's clearly heart broken. I don't understand why she's even with him if he's ashamed to be with her because she's black.

So what's up with this guy ? If he can't handle her being black he should just say so..instead of giving her bullshit excuses.

Does he sound racist ?

I'm sure all the "experts" cwm25.gif on racism here will be happy to give you some real input and advice as your post will surely provide them with enough of the story to develop a factual assesment.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

nycedee was and always will be my bitch ...and he'll never forget that...Everyone else, please be real to yourselves before you try to tell others what is right and wrong...and please, please chill the fuck out with the hypocrisy...that kind of behavior makes us "racists" look like Ghandi (no Hindu-bashing implied)...unless you are my bitch nycedee and believe that free thinking=racism...because that makes the most sense of all.

Originally posted by gravity:

I'm sure all the "experts" cwm25.gif on racism here will be happy to give you some real input and advice as your post will surely provide them with enough of the story to develop a factual assesment.

gravity is an expert on racism. he happens to be the biggest bigot on the board....well what do you say, racist?

you don't have to say racist things to get your point across...have you figured that out yet, no, because your a dumbass...and a racist.

------------------

I buried gravity twice, and now own him....he is a racist, and a hypocrite

I don't really know if he's a racist or what ...that's just an easy answer. I'm blaming race but she thinks it's something else....

If he really didn't like black girls- he would've never hooked up with her.

I want a answer from the guys- what would make a guy treat a girl soo differently ?

Originally posted by keshiki:

Why do you always post the most ridiculous posts with the most obvious answers? Within your own post, you answered your own question. Reread your own post and maybe you will find the answer!

my thoughts exactly!!

cwm25.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

Originally posted by nycedee:

gravity is an expert on racism. he happens to be the biggest bigot on the board....well what do you say, racist?

you don't have to say racist things to get your point across...have you figured that out yet, no, because your a dumbass...and a racist.

You know what they say..."pussy has no face (or race)" unless its attached to a curry guzzling stank-ass hindu.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

nycedee was and always will be my bitch ...and he'll never forget that...Everyone else, please be real to yourselves before you try to tell others what is right and wrong...and please, please chill the fuck out with the hypocrisy...that kind of behavior makes us "racists" look like Ghandi (no Hindu-bashing implied)...unless you are my bitch nycedee and believe that free thinking=racism...because that makes the most sense of all.

Originally posted by dolcemimi:

My cousin is a beautiful black girl. She's dating this white guy(Greek) casually.

This guy has a thing for Spanish chics but , my cousin is the first black girl he's been with.

From the way my cousin said it- it sounds like he treats her differently from all the others. With others- he takes them out, goes shopping w/ them and goes on vactaions w/ them and lets them spend his $$$

But with her, the only time he sees her for is sex. He never talks about her to his friends, she never met them like the other hoes. smile.gif lol

She's clearly heart broken. I don't understand why she's even with him if he's ashamed to be with her because she's black.

So what's up with this guy ? If he can't handle her being black he should just say so..instead of giving her bullshit excuses.

Does he sound racist ?

I think you're cousin should dump his sorry ass and start hanging out with me. I have a thing for black chicks and I'm not ashamed of it.

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by gravity:

You know what they say..."pussy has no face (or race)" unless its attached to a curry guzzling stank-ass hindu.

Bro you're getting boring already.......

Mikey

------------------

"Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

Originally posted by tyco:

Bro you're getting boring already.......

Mikey

If you notice...the only time I am making these statements are in response to those who find it necessary to dwell on the nonsense that went on last week. Its no sweat off my back to post these ridiculous things over and over and over again... however childish and boring it might be to you (and me as well) ...as I have been 0% responsible for rehatching this issue...

Many people on here have made such a mockery out of the things they are so adament about (through hypocricy, specualtion, repitition, etc)...that it has come to the point where no one can possibly take this seriously anymore...

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif