Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One Year Ago Today

Well kids, today is my 1 year anniversary in this town, and it's been quite a year.

I'm not sure if anything is better. If I found what I came looking for, or even if I was looking for anything when I came.

I do know I've banged the corners in the emotional spectrum. I've had my best and worst times all in that short span. I've known no one and pined away for everything I'd left in Toronto. I've made great friends and felt on top of the world and in control of my destiny.

sometimes I just didn't care

If anything I've gained a little perspective. New York ain't all that... but it certainly is something. The most interesting thing about this city, is just about everyone is in this same boat.

Anyway, I'm glad I'm here, and glad I've met the people in my life now. I know I'd probably be back home (or plunged in the depths of depression) right now if not for the people I have as friends. So thanks guys. Maybe I'll be able to squeeze out another year with your help.

Till next year then...

smile.gif

dean