Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bummed out on V-Day : (

Originally posted by rachel1997:

3a8ab2060c742d56.gif

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

nycedee was and always will be my bitch ...and he'll never forget that...Everyone else, please be real to yourselves before you try to tell others what is right and wrong...and please, please chill the fuck out with the hypocrisy...that kind of behavior makes us "racists" look like Ghandi (no Hindu-bashing implied)...unless you are my bitch nycedee and believe that free thinking=racism...because that makes the most sense of all.

Originally posted by sarahb:

Valentines Day is a scam, just like New Years.

I am a firm supporter of only acknowledging this "holiday" when I deem it appropriate(aka when I am not depressingly lonely) Anyone with me on that? cwm21.gif

Spread the love to others! Thank the great friends that you have. It is a great excuse to go out and party!

------------------

Girl-01.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

I'm going back to Twilo... and keep going back and back and back and back and back.

And keep giving $35 and $35 and $35 and $35 and $35 and $35 to pad the pockets of racist fucks you so despise. That is THE funniest, hypocritical shit I have EVER heard. LOL. You motherfuckers are so pathetic. They are just laughing their arses off on the way to the BANK. And you bitch, moan, cry ovah these people, then you rush to hand ovah $35 and $35 and $35 and $35 and $35 and $35....LOL. I feel sowwee for you pathetic fuckers.

Originally posted by descarte:

And keep giving $35 and $35 and $35 and $35 and $35 and $35 to pad the pockets of racist fucks you so despise. That is THE funniest, hypocritical shit I have EVER heard. LOL. You motherfuckers are so pathetic. They are just laughing their arses off on the way to the BANK. And you bitch, moan, cry ovah these people, then you rush to hand ovah $35 and $35 and $35 and $35 and $35 and $35....LOL. I feel sowwee for you pathetic fuckers.

Finally...and NO...that is not me under another name...not my style.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

nycedee was and always will be my bitch ...and he'll never forget that...Everyone else, please be real to yourselves before you try to tell others what is right and wrong...and please, please chill the fuck out with the hypocrisy...that kind of behavior makes us "racists" look like Ghandi (no Hindu-bashing implied)...unless you are my bitch nycedee and believe that free thinking=racism...because that makes the most sense of all.

You actually are pretty stupid.

Yeah, they are really pissed off, lying on a beach somewhere in Monte Carlo, sipping a Martini you people paid for, LOL. They sound really pissed off, right.

Bottom line? You all bitch, complain, moan about these rich Twilo owners (rich off a you), then you rush to pay $35 and $35 and $35 and $35 to people you despise? LOL....WHatever happened to supporting 'friends'...guess not..huh?

given all the posts i've seen by you so far - my impression is that even if i tried, i couldn't be as stupid as you.

obviously, giving into racists is not the way to go and either:

they are racists, in which case asians that keep going will piss them off

or:

they're not racists in which case the asians that go are paying the same as everyone else who goes so what's the big deal?

the people that go are not going so that they can donate $35 to the twilo management (for cocktails in Monte Carlo or whereever), they are going to hear the dj.

so your idea that's it's not a good deal simply doesn't hold.

in the worst case scenario, they get the same as everyone else who goes and pays, and in the case that the management/workers are racist, they get to piss them off as well - a deal as i pointed out before.

i will concede that it's quite possibly stupid to pay $35 to see djs at twilo - but hey i don't go to see PVD and S&D.

------------------

* i love sex always&forever *

and they tell me that women grow on trees

and if you catch them right they will land upon their knees

Originally posted by filthy_slag:

given all the posts i've seen by you so far - my impression is that even if i tried, i couldn't be as stupid as you.

obviously, giving into racists is not the way to go and either:

they are racists, in which case asians that keep going will piss them off

or:

they're not racists in which case the asians that go are paying the same as everyone else who goes so what's the big deal?

the people that go are not going so that they can donate $35 to the twilo management (for cocktails in Monte Carlo or whereever), they are going to hear the dj.

so your idea that's it's not a good deal simply doesn't hold.

in the worst case scenario, they get the same as everyone else who goes and pays, and in the case that the management/workers are racist, they get to piss them off as well - a deal as i pointed out before.

i will concede that it's quite possibly stupid to pay $35 to see djs at twilo - but hey i don't go to see PVD and S&D.

LOL, why am I talking to a clerk employed by the ezdreamers' and the myrlins, trippentwhatevahs of the Board. You peeps are fucking hilarious. You people feel sowee for Blueangel and her friends, show support, do whatevah is needed, then you all run back to Twilo. LOL, shows where the priorities are, huh? Those bouncers & Twilo owners are not pissed off. They are laughing at you peeps and ENJOYING, you hear, ENJOYING throwing you out. If you know a bouncer's and the egos that goes with it, they love it. So, go, run back to Twilo give your $35 and $35 and $35 and $35 to pad the pockets of people you just put down in prior threafds..LOL

I thought this was a post about VALENTINE'S DAY????

Must every POST have a reference to TWILO??!! Seems like every post on the board leads up to the same thing!!!!!

HAPPY VDAY AGAIN TO EVERYONE

KI§§YKI§§Y

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by xxlea:

I thought this was a post about VALENTINE'S DAY????

Must every POST have a reference to TWILO??!! Seems like every post on the board leads up to the same thing!!!!!

HAPPY VDAY AGAIN TO EVERYONE

KI§§YKI§§Y

You said it girl! Happy Valentine's Day! cwm38.gif

------------------

=)

Originally posted by myrlin:

Yeah and Im going back even if they start kicking Latinos out.

Leave Big Al alone.

KI§§YKI§§Y to all!

KICKING US OUT?!! HUH! WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT!

>= )

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

yeah - and they have keep letting them in and letting them in and letting them in - which i'm sure annoys them much more. $35 to piss off a racist time after time - sounds like a deal when you throw in some great music and phat sound system. ha ha ha.

and what's the deal with your name? related to the great french philosopher? if so, i take it it's ironic. (especially including the incorrect spelling). LOL.

------------------

* i love sex always&forever *

and they tell me that women grow on trees

and if you catch them right they will land upon their knees

Originally posted by filthy_slag:

$35 to piss off a racist time after time - sounds like a deal when you throw in some great music and phat sound system. ha ha ha.

You actually are pretty stupid.

Yeah, they are really pissed off, lying on a beach somewhere in Monte Carlo, sipping a Martini you people paid for, LOL. They sound really pissed off, right.

Bottom line? You all bitch, complain, moan about these rich Twilo owners (rich off a you), then you rush to pay $35 and $35 and $35 and $35 to people you despise? LOL....WHatever happened to supporting 'friends'...guess not..huh?