Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I see ALOT of us are from Long Island...... Where on the island are you from?????

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mistressv:

Straight out of HOLBROOK, as whack as it gets. Aint jack to do but get in your ride and drive around. . .and shop!

i gotta disagree girl!! i got it worster ( not a real word) than you!! i live where paying mexicans 3 dollars an hour is expensive!!! i live where its populated with little white kids trying to run shit and become ganstah thugs.....its a fucked up town called farmingville!!!!

Farmingville sucks ass! cwm23.gif

------------------

peacehand.gif

"Ravers dont stumble and fall....

...we TRIP and ROLL"

btbweave.gif

Originally posted by mistressv:

Straight out of HOLBROOK, as whack as it gets. Aint jack to do but get in your ride and drive around. . .and shop!

i gotta disagree girl!! i got it worster ( not a real word) than you!! i live where paying mexicans 3 dollars an hour is expensive!!! i live where its populated with little white kids trying to run shit and become ganstah thugs.....its a fucked up town called farmingville!!!!

Farmingville sucks ass! cwm23.gif

------------------

peacehand.gif

"Ravers dont stumble and fall....

...we TRIP and ROLL"

btbweave.gif

Whats the deal heads,

I am from North Woodmere, 5 Towns

Whatever , its wack here , but Shit

Tuesday Nights at club 151 , if u wanna get comped just drop me off an Email peoples

Twilo is getting a little wack for all those newbies that just started going, Get wit Da program!!!

PEace i am OUt

Whats the deal heads,

Tuesday Nights at club 151 , if u wanna get comped just drop me off an Email peoples

Twilo is getting a little wack for all those newbies that just started going, Get wit Da program!!!

PEace i am OUt

Whats the deal heads,

PEace i am OUt

Whats the deal heads,

PEace i am OUt