Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Response to smryder33

See know that the bottom line comes out about the KTU Music I can give you an honest reply to your saying my set blew last week.

I knew that I was taking a chance on playing "Cheesy KTU" Music from 5 to 6:15 (when we closed) and I even admit to playing cheesy KTU'ish music from 5 to 6:15.

I am mostly an underground DJ and the reason I played that music is to get a feel for who is coming to the Tunnel at the moment and by what percentage so I have an idea of what I have to do to take Tunnel where I would ultimately like it to be, and that is more underground with more of a vibe.

If you were there the first night I played you would have notriced I played more of my own hard style I am known for.

Comments like your sre important so that myself and the prmoters can have facts behind our thoughts to help shape this night as long as they're based on what you think it is that actually blew.

Now that you have stated your arguement and backed it with reasons why you thought my set blew I can appreciate your viewpoint and respect it BUT

Honestly, do you really think the entire set from 3-6:15 blew? I played some good stuff from 3-5 at least for the true clubheads.

Also, now that you have so well proved my pont of the crowd makeup in Tunnel, you can expect a slightly harder more underground set from me this Saturday.

Renegade