Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its funny to see ppl's reactions after V Day....

Guest dabiatchka

Guest dabiatchka

One thing I majorly noticed today was the reactions of people after their Valentines experience. For those in a relationship, there were those who were in a good mood. Smiles across their faces... and then there were those who were bitching the whole day. These bitchy people who were cursing V Day and their Valentine definately did not get some.

The others with smiles u know had some good lovin' however.

So how about anyone else. Did u notice people and their moods today or were u yourselves in pissy moods???

hey i'm single...and yes, all my friends kept going on and on about dinner and roses and candles and passion...blah blah blah..and when they were done i just told them about my e-cards from all my friends...and u know what they r almost jealous...because no i might not have gotten flowers or candy or whatever but there is tons of people who care about me, and yet at the same time if i choose to i can go out have fun be single and hit on any cutie that comes my way...hehehe

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

the most you can do for a friend is simply be a friend...

I'm single and I wasn't in a pissy mood at all. I had great people around me having a good time. Just a lil peeved that one "potential" valentine didn't answer my question! cwm13.gif C'mon people, like asking to be someones valentine is asking for a hand in marraige...Some people take V-day WAY TOO SERIOUSLY!!! cwm25.gif

-Jamms "vdaycanbeaweomeforsingles"

------------------

GLI ABBRACCI face50.gif

Originally posted by jammy:

I'm single and I wasn't in a pissy mood at all. I had great people around me having a good time. Just a lil peeved that one "potential" valentine didn't answer my question! cwm13.gif C'mon people, like asking to be someones valentine is asking for a hand in marraige...Some people take V-day WAY TOO SERIOUSLY!!! cwm25.gif

yeah we went and got drunk *hic*

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............trying to find somewhere to live so I can go to Coxy & DT!---------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Valentine's Day is a Hallmark holiday. However all things considered it turned into a good day for me. As with everything else, it is all in what you make of it... I was with great people and had a great time...

Thanks again to Jammy.

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Originally posted by jammy:

My bad...I'll never take anything TOO seriously EVER AGAIN...Jesus Christ! cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

AIM: Spragga25