Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Security@Twilo

How does everyone think security will be inside twilo and at the door tonight. I haven't been there in many months but I gotta go checkout Danny with Carl. Anyway the last time I was there security was kickin in bathroom stall doors and extortin money not to rat you out. Plus the papers have been all over NY clubs and Twilo in particular. I just want to be able to bring my jug inside and be able to do it. How bad do you think it will be?

Originally posted by rjensen:

I just want to be able to bring my jug inside and be able to do it. How bad do you think it will be?

Your JUG????

Security is mad tight there, You & your JUG better be careful .... Specially in the Bathrooms, THEY HAVE THE EYE IN THE SKY ....

------------------

www.frankiepep.djcentral.com

hOuSe MuSiC All niGhT lOnG , SAY WHAT? hOuSe MuSiC All niGhT lOnG ... " - The J.B.

why dont you sit at home with your jug and do your friggin drugs there so that twilo will only be HALF full (which is regular capacity) instead of filled with a bunch of mouth-chewing, sweaty hugging druggies that give twilo a BAD NAME. go there for the music, chill with the fucking drugs.

seriously, i have no problems with drugs - but i will not see my favorite club get shut down because of a bunch of people that could give a shit less who the dj is or if someone is in the booth playing a cd because they want to do drugs and run around and spend their night inside a closet . . . go to Exit for that, the place is a shithole anyway.

hostility, anyone? wow i feel a lil better now. smile.gif

see you all at twilo tonite !!

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Originally posted by brandie:

why dont you sit at home with your jug and do your friggin drugs there so that twilo will only be HALF full (which is regular capacity) instead of filled with a bunch of mouth-chewing, sweaty hugging druggies that give twilo a BAD NAME. go there for the music, chill with the fucking drugs.

seriously, i have no problems with drugs - but i will not see my favorite club get shut down because of a bunch of people that could give a shit less who the dj is or if someone is in the booth playing a cd because they want to do drugs and run around and spend their night inside a closet . . . go to Exit for that, the place is a shithole anyway.

luv,

brandie

brandie you are the best, BUT I STILL LIKE EXIT, HHHAHAHAAHH

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Listen you little kiddie clubber. I've been to see Danny all over the world. I used to see him when Twilo was the Sound Factory. Did you catch him at Space Miami at WMC this year? So don't talk to me about the music. You probably don't even understand the significance of him spinnin at Twilo. I asked a simple question because it was bad at Twilo when I was last there. I've also being doing drugs for almost 15 years. It doesn't stop me from going to work and making just under 100K this year. You sound like those misinformed Dateline and 20/20 specials. Don’t even go if your gonna be raggin’ bitch.

Originally posted by brandie:

luv,

brandie

Originally posted by rjensen:

I've also being doing drugs for almost 15 years.

now thats something to tell the grandkids about

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

rjensen - (FYI) I don't believe Danny dj'd at Sound Factory. It already changed ownership and was renamed Twilo.

*BTW* Danny was on FIRE!

------------------

There's so many ways to do it, there's so many ways to see.

But the only way to do it, is to do it properly.

~Robert Clivilles & David Cole