Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What the hell is going on.....

for the last two weeks I have been trying to get E and everytime I called my guy he has been dry and it seems as though he doesn't care. WTF, I know that he is making money off of selling other shit but does he not realize the business that he can lose and then to top it all off of course you have your friends who come to you to get them pot and stuff and what not and you come through for them but when you ask them to help you out to get some E the favor is not returned. How F*@ked up is that. Aren't we suppose to help each other out? So now I am on the hunt to try and find a new guy and all people say is well I don't really know if so and so will take on new business....WHY NOT? Is it now more money coming to you and obviously with me comes friends if everything turns out right by him. So think how much more this so and so person would benefit. I am just really frustrated and needed to get this out and till this day and still looking and still have come up dry.UGH!!!!!! cwm43.gif

That's would be the logical thing, welcoming new business. But ALOT of people having been getting nabbed by "aquaintances" that have been introduced to them by friends. It's better to be safe than sorry.

If you frequent sf....I can possibly help with anything you want.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://dying.free.fr/courtmovie107new.jpg" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://dying.free.fr/courtmovie107new.jpg</A>