Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Russian Meetup @ Muses

u guys r all so cute with ur russian...i havent seen so much russian typing in a while...thanx for putting a smile on my face

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

the most you can do for a friend is simply be a friend...

Originally posted by Unbound:

Muses - corner of 84th and 3rd ave in Bay Ridge. There is no sign outside, but its right on the corner with tinted windows, next to a japanese/sushi restaurant.

10:30 Tonight Friday Feb16

See you all there!

PS my friends are gonna stop by - but the problem is one of them is not 21 yet - do you know if they check IDs at the door?

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what's with this discrimination huh????

so, uh, are honorary russians allowed to come?? lol..

cwm14.gifcwm10.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"Music is well said to be the speech of Angels."

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

AoL: MAReLuNa

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE MEET UP? - we got there around 11ish - and nobody out of the russian peops were there confused.gif

HELLO? cwm34.gif

Oleg wassup? cwm13.gif - you vouched for the place

------------------

cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

K alwayscomesbac K

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

Originally posted by Unbound:

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE MEET UP? - we got there around 11ish - and nobody out of the russian peops were there confused.gif

well...we came there with reverie and no one wuz there...that wuz around 11ish. so we sat around for awhile and had a few drinks...not a bad place, very cozy, and they DID check id's at the door. anyways, we godda do this thing again sometime, but with more people

cwm20.gif

------------------

i'm on a roll, baby

"we're the all singin' all dancin' crap of the world"

Unbound, I guess you missed my earlier post. My deepest apologies, I got caught in really bad weather coming to nyc and didnt get to brooklyn until around midnight. Muses was the first place I went to, and I didnt find anyone. My friends who were going to meet me there at 10, were sitting in the right corner of the long table/couch setup on the right (they were pissed too). I really wish I made it on time, but it took me 7 hours to get to the city, whereas I was expecting only a 4 hour drive.

Again I am sorry I didnt show up, wish I was there, and I will try to be there next time.

oleg

cwm33.gif

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif