Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was your weekend?

i drove to Factory from RI....got in there at 5.....i had to walk all the way from 9th, and my feet were numb when i got to the door and i couldn't feel them because i'm the retard who wore hot open toe heels (the boys loved them, though).....everyone seems to agree that jonathan was bangin', but he kept telling me how horrible he was doing, which amused me....i had plans to go to twilo sunday morning, as well, but never made it...some girl told me it was dead for junior and he was passed out or something...was anyone there who can let me know if i missed anything....jonathan's drag queens were fierce during the disco set.....work, bitch.

Originally posted by missmelody:

i drove to Factory from RI....got in there at 5.....i had to walk all the way from 9th, and my feet were numb when i got to the door and i couldn't feel them because i'm the retard who wore hot open toe heels (the boys loved them, though).....everyone seems to agree that jonathan was bangin', but he kept telling me how horrible he was doing, which amused me....i had plans to go to twilo sunday morning, as well, but never made it...some girl told me it was dead for junior and he was passed out or something...was anyone there who can let me know if i missed anything....jonathan's drag queens were fierce during the disco set.....work, bitch.

Open toes in the winter are the stupidest fucking thing and one of the biggest fashion blunders one can make. Just thought I'd let you know.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

nycedee was and always will be my bitch ...and he'll never forget that...Everyone else, please be real to yourselves before you try to tell others what is right and wrong...and please, please chill the fuck out with the hypocrisy...that kind of behavior makes us "racists" look like Ghandi (no Hindu-bashing implied)...unless you are my bitch nycedee and believe that free thinking=racism...because that makes the most sense of all.

Two Names...D.T. and Carl Cox, was first in line, got there at 10:00, was there till Danny finished his set in the early afternoon monday, absolutely amazing...from 5 to 10 am it was a little too crowded for my taste(you couldn't move) but once it started to clear out, and Danny got into his set, it just got better and better, he played his supposed finale at 2:00, didn't walk out of the club until 3:45...it was soooooooooo much fun, cant feel my legs today, but doesn't matter, his return to Twilo was pure genius,what an amazing 17 hours!!!!!

------------------

tt1.jpg

Party Lights, Party Lights, its not a party without the lights