Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SHOTGIRLS......................................................................

What's a shotgirl? A shotgirl is a girl who goes to clubs and bars and sells shots. They make tips. I do it during the summer out in the Hamptons,and make alot of money. Besides it's alot of fun and you meet so many people. cwm11.gif

------------------

I am who i am

Originally posted by deanna11:

no. come on, i don't get out that much

they wear lil clothes and walk around selling over priced weak shots ... i think a lot of the time they buy trays of them like 10 shots for 20 bucks , and then sell the shots for like 5 bucks each so the make 30 a tray plus tips so u figure another 20

do that a few times a night .. i know in the hamptons thats how jello shots work .. so u walk around clubs selling shots .. go try it .. are u hot .. i dunno if i ever saw u .. =)

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by bfitty2:

itz a second rate bartender bitch.

yo, who you calling bitch?? ;-)

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

they wear lil clothes and walk around selling over priced weak shots ... i think a lot of the time they buy trays of them like 10 shots for 20 bucks , and then sell the shots for like 5 bucks each so the make 30 a tray plus tips so u figure another 20

do that a few times a night .. i know in the hamptons thats how jello shots work .. so u walk around clubs selling shots .. go try it .. are u hot .. i dunno if i ever saw u .. =)

we've met twice. it's okay though; everyone forgets me. and no, i don't think i could do the shotgirl role

------------------

"real fucking high"