Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No more torture... no more CC/DT talk...

Enough... I don't wanna hear it... not another dam peep outta you mofos. The one day outta the friggin year I'm not there and all I hear is all about it.

Aimed, locked and I'm gonna shoot the next person that rubs it in my face or hit you upside your head... trust me, I WILL HIT you upside your head... I have done it before...

------------------

Dreams - Action = Fantasy

Dreams + Action = Reality

ezlogo1.gif

yo, it was incredible. i still can't get over it. best party ever, best party Twilo's ever seen, best party i can remember, historical party in all history of partying, just so fucking crazy i can't be sure if it happened or if i was there...

wait... yeah, i was there. and you weren't

------------------

"real fucking high"

Deanna11, next time I see ya... you will get wacked upside your head, on second thought, I'm gonna smack you on your ass... I always keep my promises... always...

j303j... good to be home... but not to this friggin weather... actually it's not that bad here either...

------------------

Dreams - Action = Fantasy

Dreams + Action = Reality

ezlogo1.gif

[This message has been edited by ezdreamer (edited 02-21-2001).]

Welcome home bro. You where missed at the greatest clubbing night in history.....all 17 hours of it. cwm35.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by myrlin:

And uhm, Im gonna beat youall down as well.....pansies

::grabs baseball bat:: Bring it Foo!!

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Enough... I don't wanna hear it... not another dam peep outta you mofos. The one day outta the friggin year I'm not there and all I hear is all about it.

Yeah! I'm with you bro!

Well actually, I fully voluntarily abstained from going, and I'm not bitter about it either. But for real, every Monday the board fills up with "LAST FRIDAY/SATURDAY WAS THE BEST EVER!" If you keep track of them, it'll seem as if anything a month ago is automatically inferior to anything that happened last weekend. I'm sure that everyone had a blast at CC/DT, there's no way that they two have let you down. But let's be objective when we rate club nights - sometimes they're great and sometimes they suck.

Thanks EZ. I wasn't there either, I was breaking my neck learning how to snowboard and loving it...I think. cwm13.gif

Glad everyone had a blast, but please give us a break. We're tired of drooling and may end up turning around and biting you if you're not careful... wink.gif

Originally posted by resident:

Yeah! I'm with you bro!

Well actually, I fully voluntarily abstained from going, and I'm not bitter about it either. But for real, every Monday the board fills up with "LAST FRIDAY/SATURDAY WAS THE BEST EVER!" If you keep track of them, it'll seem as if anything a month ago is automatically inferior to anything that happened last weekend. I'm sure that everyone had a blast at CC/DT, there's no way that they two have let you down. But let's be objective when we rate club nights - sometimes they're great and sometimes they suck.

I was there Sunday nite and had seen Danny play 4 other sets (in Sydney), in terms of my nite out it would have rated #2 or #3 out of the four...far beyond too over crowded and far too many idiots to get even close to best ever! Having said that it was still f'n awesome!

cwm30.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ......Flamebait 4 the week: Glowsticks are NO!..............boa_boy@yahoo.com

you should get johngotti to help you wack the peeps pissing you off.

btw, it was unreal, i mean the greatest night of my life, i've seen the light, i'm moving to the garbage can next door to twilo, blah, blah, blah

see you on your perch at diggers

------------------

I buried gravity twice, and now own him....he is a racist, and a hypocrite