Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My LATE WEEKEND REVIEW..............

ok so friday night i played it cool and stayed home... It was niceeeee to get to bed at a nice hour.. Sat night.. Hmmmmm Planet 28 to hear Vic.. he was great.. i think alot of you trance heads would have been jaws on the floor there.. (I am sure Hugh would agree) I had the most wonderful time there.. Vic was greeeeeeeat! (dont tell him i think so but i think he sounds allllllot like Sasha..) Then to Sound Factory... I think that was the best time i ever had there.. Zoya and Hugh And Rachell You guyz made the night outstand, along with jp playin all those vocals.. That is gonna be a deff night to remember! Hugh i hope you enjoyed sound factory! and ZOYA i can not wait to chill again! PSSSSST i didn't forget to help you install your cd rw! ALONG with greeeeeeeat pilliez.. (allthough they made me see some tings that were not there!) I was starting to hate sound factory.. but it looks like Jonathan Peters Answered my prayers! The place is deeeeeeeefffff lookin up, and gettin alooooot better! (reminds me of the oldddddd factory) I even closed because the music was insane.. (closed all alone) but it was wayyyyyyyyy worth it! because the vibe, the people around, and the music was AMAZINGGGGGGG! THANKYOU EVERYoNE who contributed to this night! I hope this weekend (if i get to go) Is just as good! and i'm sure it will be as good! if not better! WHOS IN FOR CLOSING WITH ME AGAIN???!!!!!

ZOYA IF IM GOING YOUR GOING TOOOOOO!

THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN FOR AN OUTSTANDING NIGHT! THIS ONES GOING IN MY RECORD BOOKS!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO MWWWWWWAHZ

KERRY

PS RACHELL THANKS FOR FILLIN UP MY WATER AND LOOKING FOR THE U KNOW WHAT FOR MEEEE! LOVE YA HUN!!! XOXOXO

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gifhttp://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

[This message has been edited by LikmyLipz (edited 02-20-2001).]

Hahaha! You just sobered up huh? LMAO smile.gif What a great fucking night!!!!! Vic was definitely good but too bad I'm not a huge trance head.. Jonathan was just amazing. I couldn't believe all the vocals he played!!!! Def a GREAT night.. I just wish I could've stayed till closing but I had to go coz my Mom would've gotten soooo pissed frown.gif Oh boy LOL.. There's always next weekend! Thanks for everything sweetie! I said it a 100 times already, and I'll say it again - YOU"RE SO AWESOME smile.gif Love ya girlie smile.gif See ya soon!

I was at the Factory from 8 to noon, after Boris whooped my ass at exit. Did anyone see the girl dancing on the third floor/lounge dance floor from like 10 to probably until they closed it? She was unbelievable, she put on some moves; looked like she just got out from teaching a dance class and went to the factory to break some moves.

Oh and at around 10pm some musclehead sat in the booth next to us with some girl in the lounge room on the third floor. 10 minutes later the girl (an extremely ugly creature with an aight body) gets up and walks away. He turns to us and says,"Yo, can you believe that fucking brod is a guy!" We started busting out laughing. He's like,"She was fucking talking to me and then she says I'm a guy and if I wanna have some sex and shit. I was like 'getttaa fuka outtta heaaaa!'" That shit was funny. cwm27.gif

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Um... my _____ broke and I have all of it in my hand.... cwm24.gif

HELP! cwm14.gif

ROFLAMOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHHHHHH DONT TELL NO ONE!!!!!

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html